• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

Sorry to hear you are under the weather WH,hope you are back home with your family soon.

And stop feeding Frankie the seagull your hospital food, he's gonna be humungus !

Roy, hurry up and get better matey.
Love
Paul
x

Feel really bad for My Dad. He's been hospital since last Tuesday. He had an abscess in his gum that spread to his glands and tonsils causing his face to swell so badly that his airway was compromised. He's had an emergency operation this morning and is on huge amounts of anti biotics. His diabetes has complicated matters and the doctors reckon he'll be kept in until next Friday. There is also the possibility of some nerve damage to his face.

It's really upsetting to see him with drips in both arms and a tube to help him breathe. Puts things into perspective. I wish I could help him, he's in so much pain and he's a tough guy, he can handle pain so when he says he's in agony, things are very bad.

Pass on my best wishes mate and I hope he recovers quickly

Tell him to man up & stop whinging about it!

Or to get well soon. Whichever you feel will mean more to him :)

Michael Clarke's speech at Phil Hughes's funeral.

Any more news on Roy?

I hope that he is Ok and please pass on my regards.

Going to hospital to see him tonight, hes being kept in for a few more days. He's had a tacheotomy and also has a bag on his face which drains the pus from where the abscess was. Pleasant stuff. The infection seems to be dying down but hes still unable to talk and is breathing through a tube which is upsetting his sleep and his eating obviously. Will tell him you were asking for him.

Roy said on facebook that he wanted essence of steak and kidney pie put into his drip.....

Going to hospital to see him tonight, hes being kept in for a few more days. He's had a tacheotomy and also has a bag on his face which drains the pus from where the abscess was. Pleasant stuff. The infection seems to be dying down but hes still unable to talk and is breathing through a tube which is upsetting his sleep and his eating obviously. Will tell him you were asking for him.

Only just caught this - pass on my best wishes & hope that the treatment is kicking in & Roy is improving. Sounds really nasty.

Hi Guys, I've only just seen this!
I've mentioned it elsewhere, but I've just seen all these posts and best wishes so it's appropriate that I'd address those here and Yes, I'm a lot better thanks, nice to be home, but goodness, I can't believe how low my energy levels have dropped!
If I go out for a walk with the dog & Susie for an hour I'm wiped out! So now I'm being taken away to Tenerife in the sunshine for a break, which it appears will give my throat an opportunity to heal properly as it's not quite there yet.
But at least I can speak and do stuff.

Again thanks for your best wishes and Mr Lemon, I did indeed man up. Nothing hurts me anymore, yards of plasters being ripped off hairy chest several times, hairy arms, hairy legs, 37 different needles including 8 into the soft palate of my mouth, and all of the rest of the stuff...

Thanks guys.

Hi Guys, I've only just seen this!
I've mentioned it elsewhere, but I've just seen all these posts and best wishes so it's appropriate that I'd address those here and Yes, I'm a lot better thanks, nice to be home, but goodness, I can't believe how low my energy levels have dropped!
If I go out for a walk with the dog & Susie for an hour I'm wiped out! So now I'm being taken away to Tenerife in the sunshine for a break, which it appears will give my throat an opportunity to heal properly as it's not quite there yet.
But at least I can speak and do stuff.

Again thanks for your best wishes and Mr Lemon, I did indeed man up. Nothing hurts me anymore, yards of plasters being ripped off hairy chest several times, hairy arms, hairy legs, 37 different needles including 8 into the soft palate of my mouth, and all of the rest of the stuff...

Thanks guys.
Glad you're better matey.

Who stole all the Christmas Spirit in Wolvo and surrounding areas, where did it go and why :(

If you mean people aren't as Christmassy as you are, I don't think that's unusual!

It's a bit odd for me, because is only day 10 in my new job (which I'm really enjoying BTW) so I don't feel like I'm massively ready for a break yet - I've only just started. Yet I'm actually wearing a party hat as I type this as we opened some crackers earlier! Got a lot of things to look forward to this weekend mind you - the match tomorrow, taking the kids to see Father Christmas on Sunday and I finish work on Xmas Eve until January 5th.

A model I've been in contact with over the past couple of weeks and I have a massive soft spot for has this evening sent me an email saying she wishes she was dead. I've known she has some mental issues and she told me her mother killed herself when she was 12 but I wasn't quite expect this. I think she's okay for today but I wish I could do more to help. I don't where she lives, nor do I have her phone number.

Back