• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

Removed my last one as makes no sense since pavlosmacwolf has removed all his.

Note to self 'Dont read the boards after 7 o clock US time '

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-29917990
One said: "Small dog, we can take it, but big dog we can't take it, we don't have the facilities."

The man was driving a people carrier.

Another said: "That will be extra money."

A third had a conversation with base on his radio - before claiming he could not take the dog because of "hay fever".
But researchers found unusable tables or ramps missing or broken at branches belonging to Itsu, Costa Coffee, Eat, Caffé Nero, Caffé Concerto, Chipotle and the Post Office.

FFS.

Not a surprise at all I am afraid. I don't often have to think about wheelchair access fortunately, but we had a wheelchair user in our party at Sonisphere, and were able to swap all our tickets for the disabled area to keep the group together. Access was excellent and staff were incredibly helpful. If it can be done to set up a temporary place for just a few days and run like clockwork there is little excuse for these other businesses. The old "listed building so we can't make changes" excuse doesn't wash either. Temporary ramps should be available and staff should know how to set them up.

Sister in law's funeral tomorrow - not something I'm looking forward to.

(only bright spot is that I get to see my younger sister who is over from Denmark for this & I haven't seen for 2 years.)

Have come into work today to learn a colleague has passed. In their 30's. All sudden.

We weren't especially close, but they were a nice, good person. I liked every interaction we had. Someone I would have liked to got to know better.

Father in law's declining health. Knowing that the upcoming trip is a final goodbye. He probably won't even know who we are anymore.

A trip over to UK, tinged with sadness.

Feel really bad for My Dad. He's been hospital since last Tuesday. He had an abscess in his gum that spread to his glands and tonsils causing his face to swell so badly that his airway was compromised. He's had an emergency operation this morning and is on huge amounts of anti biotics. His diabetes has complicated matters and the doctors reckon he'll be kept in until next Friday. There is also the possibility of some nerve damage to his face.

It's really upsetting to see him with drips in both arms and a tube to help him breathe. Puts things into perspective. I wish I could help him, he's in so much pain and he's a tough guy, he can handle pain so when he says he's in agony, things are very bad.

I'm so sorry to hear that mate! Wish him a speedy recovery!

Sorry to hear that Rob.

Hope he gets well soon, he won't see this until he gets out though but get well soon Roy.

Sorry to hear that DDW..i hope he gets better soon..

As said, pass on our best wishes. Hope everything works out okay for him.

I hope Roy makes a full recovery. Though it may be best to advise him not to look at today's football results...

Much love, Roy. Hope you make a speedy recovery mate.

Back