• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

What bastard timing. Get well soon Sue.

Very sorry to hear about that PPB. I know how much you were looking forward to tomorrow. I hope you are soon on the road to a full recovery.

Thanks folks. Its been a teary and painful day but the caring thoughts and thoughtful suggestions I have had from the Wolves family has really left me speechless and cheered me up. I was so looking forward to going tomorrow, but it wasnt to be. UTW, c'mon me babbies, get a win for PPB .

Well that ended well. The Greek women has now told me to fuck off because I've been in contact with her too much. Suppose she must be feeling better then. Twat.

Thanks folks. Its been a teary and painful day but the caring thoughts and thoughtful suggestions I have had from the Wolves family has really left me speechless and cheered me up. I was so looking forward to going tomorrow, but it wasnt to be. UTW, c'mon me babbies, get a win for PPB .

Really sorry to hear this PPB as I know how much you were looking forward to the visit.

Hope that the problem is not a serious one & that you are much improved by now

Well that ended well. The Greek women has now told me to fuck off because I've been in contact with her too much. Suppose she must be feeling better then. Twat.
Sorry to hear that Edge - sure that Pav can fill you in with Greek dramatics!

Make sure that this doesn't put you off extending a helping hand again in the future - most of us need assistance at times even if we are not always as grateful as we should be when it comes.

Sorry to hear that Edge - sure that Pav can fill you in with Greek dramatics!

Make sure that this doesn't put you off extending a helping hand again in the future - most of us need assistance at times even if we are not always as grateful as we should be when it comes.

Cheers Parks, I bloody well need Pav to fill me in as she's sent me a mail via another channel to apologise. For my own sanity I'm going to have to withdraw somewhat from her I think, I will let her know that she can contact me if need be but I won't mail her so often. Funny thing is, Christmas Day I go 3 hours without contacting her and she sends me a mail asking if she'd said anything wrong, I told her I didn't want to get on her nerves and she told me she's grateful I contact her so often. This morning she's practically accusing me of stalking. Models - who the fuck needs 'em

How everytime I come back here, things arent the same, something else has changed. And not necessarily for the better. This makes me very sad.

Jesus Sue!
I've been away and missed all of this.
I know you were looking forward so much to this trip, what happened?
Bit of a bummer!

Jesus Sue!
I've been away and missed all of this.
I know you were looking forward so much to this trip, what happened?
Bit of a bummer!

Fell down the mother in laws stairs, hadnt even had a drink at the time either ! Torn /damaged ligaments in right foot.

Never thought I would hear myself say this, but I want to go home(Jan 7th)

I spent most of the day in the hospital. My wife's aunty who has alzheimer's has received her last rights tonight. Has had Pneumonia for the last two weeks and is to weak to fight it off. She can now longer eat and since yesterday won't be able to pee again. She has a mask on her face and I only hope she has been injected with enough morphine, not to be in too much pain. She hasn't been able to speak for 5 years and has been bed ridden for 3 years.

She didn't have any children and lived with us for the first years of her illness. She idolized my kids and couldn't do enough to help my wife and I, before she became ill.

My wife is a saint. She has sat next to her in the hospital every night since she went into the general hospital a few weeks ago. She comes home in the morning and looks after my kids , and I have a lot of them. I do what I can, before I go to work, but she often doesn't sleep and goes on all day till she goes back to the hospital. I look after the kids till she gets back in the morning, which is much harder work, than my daytime job.

I don't know how long people can live, without being able to eat or hold food down, or being able to pee. I presume because she has been given her last rights, it will be hours or a few days at the most. Her organs are packing up. It's an awful thing to watch. I only hope that she doesn't feel too much pain. She will missed a lot by all of us.

I spent most of the day in the hospital. My wife's aunty who has alzheimer's has received her last rights tonight. Has had Pneumonia for the last two weeks and is to weak to fight it off. She She can now longer eat and since yesterday won't be able to pee again. She has a mask on her face and I only hope she has been injected with enough morphine, not to be in too much pain. She hasn't been able to speak for 5 years and has been bed ridden for 3 years.

She didn't have any children and lived with us for the first years of her illness. She idolized my kids and couldn't do enough to help my wife and I, before she became ill.

My wife is a saint. She has sat next to her in the hospital every night since she went into the general hospital a few weeks ago. She comes home in the morning and looks after my kids , and I have a lot of them. I do what I can, before I go to work, but she often doesn't sleep and goes on all day till she goes back to the hospital. I look after the kids till she gets back in the morning, which is much harder work, than my daytime job.

I don't know how long people can live, without being able to eat or hold food down, or being able to pee. I presume because she has been given her last rights, it will be hours or a few days at the most. Her organs are packing up. It's an awful thing to watch. I only hope that she doesn't feel too much pain. She will missed a lot by all of us.

Sorry to hear that, must be hard to watch. Awful time of year for it to happen

I also lost my grandma early Monday morning. She was 91 though.

Back