• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

Sorry to hear your news thm and Bear. My sad news is that tomorrow,I go and say goodbye to my father in law for the very last time I will see him alive. It will be an extremely hard day for Mr Penguin. How do you shake your dads hand for the last time, give him a hug, and say see you soon dad knowing that you wont. The only up side is that as soon as we step out the room, he wont even remember we have been.

Sorry to hear your news thm and Bear. My sad news is that tomorrow,I go and say goodbye to my father in law for the very last time I will see him alive. It will be an extremely hard day for Mr Penguin. How do you shake your dads hand for the last time, give him a hug, and say see you soon dad knowing that you wont. The only up side is that as soon as we step out the room, he wont even remember we have been.

This happened to me, with my mother several years ago now. I told my mother that my kids were now her, that they would do all the things she couldn't do and what she had wanted to do but couldn't, because she had got pregnant when she was very young. I cuddled her and still remember the last moment that I looked at her, knowing I wouldn't see her again.
My thoughts are with you PPB and with Mr Penguin.

Condolences to all on here who have suffered losses & other trauma over the last few days.

It may all be part of the 'circle of life', but no less painful for all that.

Can still recall back the feelings I had whilst sitting through the night with my eldest sister at my mother's bedside during her last night (& this is 14 yrs ago on 4th Dec 2000) & hoping that my other siblings would have enough time to arrive. They did, just, as she passed away only 20mins after my younger sister (who had to fly in from Denmark) finally arrived. It may be purely coincidental, but it was as if she was waiting for us all to be there to support each other before she would let go.

Went to see my Uncle in hospital earlier today, an hour after I left, he passed, I just feel numb.

Really sad news Wanderer, condolences on your loss

My sympathies wanderer,very sad. :(

After fighting on for 2 months my Gran passed away this evening.

Sorry to hear that wanderer and you too Kenny.

Very sad

Very sorry to hear your sad news Stu and to you Wanderer. Love to your families at this difficult time.

Really sorry for your loss too Kenny

Sorry to hear of your losses guys.

Condolences all around. Can't imagine what you're going through.

Saddens me when people minimize the trauma of being raped. Been dealing with that a lot with my family recently. Not that they mean to be malicious toward me or anything, they just don't quite understand. And it's one of those things that is really too painful to talk about and try to bring them around on it. Happy holidays indeed.

Back