• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

NW2zfEH.png

[yes I am avoiding work, probably should have been a venn diagram but thats too much effort]

2 people arrested over the fire that killed 4 children in Stafford. No names given but the reason for arrest (suspicion of manslaughter by gross negligence) and the ages given point to it being the parents.

Had to happen to us too eventually:

https://twitter.com/Markysix/status/1095099695955890177?s=19

Can't even comprehend people who abuse our own players let alone like that.

I really hope it doesn't become more common, Wolves in my time has never been like that.

Horrible to read about. Got to admit it's something I've never really come across at Molineux. Good to see Laurie responding to the Tweet in order to help identify/reprimand the guy.

We are really lucky to have him here, never comes out with excuses just gets on with solving problems. Good to see other fans trying to sort it out too.

I went home and away back then, perhaps I didn't notice it as I was only young but I can genuinely say I've only heard racism once or twice at Wolves and even then that was only the odd comment when in the John Ireland back in the early 90s, never heard anything standing on the South Bank before that. Really hope it's not going to creep back in at Wolves.

The stupidity of shouting comments like were apparently shouted last night in the stadium, if he said that anywhere else in Wolverhampton he'd get the shit kicked out of him.

I don't really see 'fat Spanish waiter' as being acceptable or particularly witty and I'm no fan of Benitez.

Good to see Laurie responding to the Tweet in order to help identify/reprimand the guy.

Laurie Dalrymple
‏ @LaurieDalrymple
To reaffirm our position and reassure fans, the club has a ZERO tolerance policy with regards to racism. We’re confident we’ve already identified the individual concerned and will act with the strongest terms possible. Thanks to everyone who has contacted us

Apparently the perpetrator was racist to Traore with a black fella in front of him. Black chap unsurprisingly took umbrage and he tried to talk himself out of it by pointing out it wasn't aimed at him.

Well, as you were pal!

Top reply on your OW twitter feed Dan!!

Allan Moore
@MadCornishBiker
Racists and bigots have no place in God's kingdom soon to take over the rule of the whole earth. As for homophobes, if you mean ones who hate what those who practice sex ex sex, then you have to count God amongst the. However he only hates what they do, so if they chhose to stop.
They will soon find themselves acceptable to him again. It's not that hard all it takes is self control. The same self control that can stop us murdering rapibg, stealing and all the other actions God hates.

Hide behind God and it's all good!

Back