• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

Barley was fantastic.

I had a Hoxton fin for a little while before I decided that I looked like an absolute cretin. I was young tbf.

It missed actual rush hour, didn't it? Most people in an office-based London job are at their desks before 8.49am, let alone still on the Tube at that time.

Hey, I was a complete slacker in 2005 and I was at my desk then.

I'd been at my desk and was back out again...probably to schmooze some unsuspecting lady HR type with my winning smile.

Just about to sign off for the night and then see the video of the Derby fan video that’s gone viral today. The mind boggles as to why people do such things.

One of the guys I coach with, who's become quite a good friend, lost his 9-year-old daughter to a brain tumor yesterday. So sad for him and his family.

One of the guys I coach with, who's become quite a good friend, lost his 9-year-old daughter to a brain tumor yesterday. So sad for him and his family.

It's not possible to grade the level of grief when anyone you care deeply for goes, but to lose a child at that age must be near the top.

My sister lost her youngest when he was 5 to leukemia - I know she has never really fully recovered from that which was over 35 yrs ago.

I couldn't cope, sad doesn't even start to cover it.

Woke up with a jump/start at 9:30am this morning as something made a huge BANG. I just assumed it was next door as they have young kids who often run about the house and make noise. Just been to put a bin bag out though and there's a dead pigeon lying on the back yard and a big smudge on my bedroom window. Obviously flew straight into it and broke its neck.

Was going to get it up with another bin bag but think I'll just leave it as a present for next door's cat!

Did you know that pigeons die when they have sex?

Well, they do when I fuck 'em.

I heard that joke a couple of months ago

That a woman who is a patient in a nursing home, and who lies in a vegetative state and has been this way for over a decade and requires round the clock care has given birth.

What sad bastards there are in this world.

Yes I read that story. Very disturbing.

Reminds me of Kill Bill.

I went to the funeral of my friend's little girl yesterday. Not to be recommended if your heart is at all fragile. Just awful.
But done so nicely so sort of uplifting at the same time, but I can't really imagine what that family is going through.

Nowhere near as bad as the preceding posts,and it's a bit self indulgent,but 15 years ago today Kenny fucking Miller scored that goal,and it all went wrong quite badly,but was a lot worse for sergei(my signature will explain,it's worth a read) and I never ended up marrying a gorgeous Estonian,who I still miss loads to this day,and I think it'll be the one major regret in my life I never tried harder to sort it out

Got back from the game a very happy chap. Took the dog out for his walk. Walking through an underpass I missed that there was a metal drain cover there. Arse over fucking tit. Owwww. My hip is fucking killing me. At least the dog didn't run off - he just licked my face a lot until a couple of teens walked by and helped me up.

Not particularly pissed, just fucking clumsy. I do that sometimes!

Still in quite a lot of pain from it this morning.

2 twenty something people arrested for the bomb attack in Londonderry, thought we'd done with this shit, what the hell are young people doing getting involved in this type of crap?

Get used to it. If Brexit fucks up Good Friday as the Conservatives are being propped by a load of Loyalists then the IRA aren't going to take that lightly.

Got back from the game a very happy chap. Took the dog out for his walk. Walking through an underpass I missed that there was a metal drain cover there. Arse over fucking tit. Owwww. My hip is fucking killing me. At least the dog didn't run off - he just licked my face a lot until a couple of teens walked by and helped me up.

Old man....hope you are on the mend though

I am feeling like I have done 10 rounds with AJ today. I think the 4th goal killed me with my own celebrations and the guy in front dragging me over his seat

Back