• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Sensible World of Soccer now on Xbox Backwards Comp. I wasted £6.75 on worse things than this and just look at our team

36338210_10156590225279443_7777994230399500288_n.jpg

Just downloading Detroit: Become Human.

Looking forward to having a go tonight

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

That game is one of the best looking games I’ve seen. Enjoy it.

Anybody fancy hitting Forza Horizon 4 in October. Heard there will be leagues and cups like Motorsport 7. Be good if we can get a few for a league.

That game is one of the best looking games I’ve seen. Enjoy it.
It's stunning.

Really fun to play as well, had about three hours on it yesterday and barely scratched the surface.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Anybody fancy hitting Forza Horizon 4 in October. Heard there will be leagues and cups like Motorsport 7. Be good if we can get a few for a league.

I’ll be all over it. Especially when it’s free for Game Pass

I know its not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm a bit of a strategy/wargaming geek so delighted I've just found Gary Grigsby's War in the East on Steam with 70% off. The attention to detail and masses of options and depth is astonishing. An absolute masterpiece that I reckon I'll be playing for at least a year!

Because I definitely have the money to afford it, I'm getting into retro game collecting. Anybody got any old favorites that may not be incredibly well known? I'd love to hear it.

Depends which format you are talking about.

Any. Obviously there's some differences between NTSC and PAL but I'm open to any console pre-Xbox 360/Wii/PS3.

Desert Strike on the Sega Mega Drive (Genesis in the USA I think) was fun if politically and morally bankrupt!

Desert Strike on the Sega Mega Drive (Genesis in the USA I think) was fun if politically and morally bankrupt!

I loved the "Strike" genre of games. Desert, Urban, Jungle, Nuclear and Soviet...A real set of brainless, fly around blowing shit up, addictive shoot 'em up

I loved the "Strike" genre of games. Desert, Urban, Jungle, Nuclear and Soviet...A real set of brainless, fly around blowing shit up, addictive shoot 'em up

I had desert and jungle. They were great fun.

Dead proud of my attempt at boarding an enemy vessel on Sea of Thieves last night!

DaringBreakableAmericancreamdraft-size_restricted.gif

Because I definitely have the money to afford it, I'm getting into retro game collecting. Anybody got any old favorites that may not be incredibly well known? I'd love to hear it.

California Games (NES), not very well known but one of my fav games ever.

I've got Kirby, Jungle Book and a few other rarer ones too. I sold Zelda I and II on Ebay when I was skint, fuck serk.

Wasted flipping ages getting this working this morning and then got beat 3-0

It's still ace though.
889989a54bbb8fa01f295507e60019a1.jpg

Just playing LA Noir for the PS4.

Just wanted to see what it was like for 10 minutes......finished playing after 6 hours.

Superb.

My Leroy Jenkins-style suicide run on Sea of Thieves the other night. We'd been chasing these guys for bloody ages. Why the fuck would you leave all those gunpowder barrels in a pile on your deck?! Anyway - killed all 4 of the crew. Mwahahahaa.

AshamedAggravatingAmericanwirehair-size_restricted.gif

Did you mean to land right in there? Or on top

Back