• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

The Vention was a far off place when we were lads, from Short Heath it was a long walk down the alley past the woods, over the field, past the park and then past the library - I wish we still had some of our treasure maps from back in the day.

All this talk of SoT is tempting me to get a XBOne, only just bought a PS4! Currently playing LA Noire, GT Sport and Fifa 18 on that. Also enjoy Trackmania as a multiplayer game...

New Invention wasn't that far from Short Heath.

Indeed a walk through Forest gate, a hobble I used to make a few times a week to fish on the Rough Wood cut.

New kind of cursed cannonball - the 'LSD induced what the fuck is happening?' ball

I am back playing Skyrim. It is still my favourite game of all time.

Micro is getting into the Dead Space series. I have the first three and they are backward compatible so he seems to be enjoying them.

Oh my - it looks VERY special. Day 1 for me.

It looks absolutely amazing, Rockstar have gone big again!

Yep - it looks so immersive and the scenery is incredible. It also looks like there's a STACK of content. If they can merge the authenticity of the original along with the characters/story of GTA V, it'll be an essential purchase. If that video is anything to go by, it looks like they've done that and a fuckload more.

I fully agree with that Langers, the main thing I took away from the trailer is that it's not just a story it's building your own story. Getting everything from Horses to Bar dwellers & random people to trust you to progress your gang. Also the fact everything in the game is out to kill you is always interesting

Just look at that. Looks so good!!

gfEBdTX.gif

it better come out on PC this time!

I'm back on RS (again) while I wait for the new FIFA

I'm skipping FIFA this year (he says before the game is available knowing full-well he's an EA shill)

won't have the time to play much, haven't been happy with the changes in the last few fifas, and I'm tired of trashing my stacked team at the end of the year. I only ever play SB's anyway, I can keep playing em in the meantime when I get the itch.

#victoryforsylvanas

Horde scum.

Jaina's gonna stick a shiny stick right up collective behind. We've already sacked Lordaeron. Sylvanas will pay!

it better come out on PC this time!

I'm skipping FIFA this year (he says before the game is available knowing full-well he's an EA shill)

won't have the time to play much, haven't been happy with the changes in the last few fifas, and I'm tired of trashing my stacked team at the end of the year. I only ever play SB's anyway, I can keep playing em in the meantime when I get the itch.

Horde scum.

Jaina's gonna stick a shiny stick right up collective behind. We've already sacked Lordaeron. Sylvanas will pay!
Technically we sacked Lordaeron ourselves.

I've been Forsaken since Vanilla, I can't just abandon the Dark Lady now!

I mean I guess I can see how you'd be cool with your leader blindsiding a peaceful faction with war "to avoid war", committing genocide for like the 3rd time, killing her own troops and raising them as undead, and eliminating the last bastion of a dying race which carried the blessings of the ancients simply because you are worried about interference in military operations on the *literal complete opposite side of a gigantic continent*...

then yes, I can see how it would be acceptable to horde scum.

:angry-smiley-034:

Anyone heard of Cyberpunk 2077? It's an upcoming RPG from the studio that designed The Witcher 3. And it looks utterly phenomenal. Proper next gen - even though it's coming to XB1/PS4. They've released a 48 minute gameplay clip and I advise anyone with an interest in RPGs to take a look.

Not out for a good while yet (possibly not til late 2019, possibly even 2020) but fucking hell, it looks rather engrossing.

I watched a large chunk of that yesterday after seeing someone on Twitter wanking themselves silly over it. Not really my type of game, if I'm totally honest. I've never been a huge fan of RPG games. Too much stop/start/waiting around. I want to feel like I'm playing a game - not watching a film.

I'm looking forward to FIFA 19 and the new Red Dead game.

Been playing loads of Call of Duty (WW2) recently. More through the fact it's the only games my mates have been playing online.

I think the game got shown 6-7 years ago and then nothing. Since E3 they’ve shown quite a lot and it does look amazing.

Back