• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

That's pretty much me too. Spent ages getting all the map filled first too.

Yeah, something akin to Rust is what my mate has said (he's not itk, just read it somewhere from someone who claims to be a little itk).

I have played the ever loving crap out of dust so I would probably give that a shot. a lot of the things that annoyed me with rust probably won't be relevant in a bethesda release.

having said that those games always get me a bit impatient, it's just SO MUCH WORK and buildup for not a lot of payoff.

I've gotten addicted to Counter Strike.

This is a problem.

Downloaded the World Cup update on FIFA 18.

It looks nice enough, but it feels really half arsed in places. England start with Joe Hart in goal and Jake fucking Livermore on the bench. You'd have thought they'd at least have sorted the squads out! Maybe there'll be a further update as the tournament approaches?

Some of the commentary is incredibly lazy too. During the build up to the England v Panama match, Martin Tyler informed me that it's a bitter rivalry with many famous battles over the years. Despite this being the very first time we've played them?

Ah well, it's good that it's free I suppose. And Jordan Henderson was totally anonymous in my lacklustre opening 1-0 win over Tunisia so I suppose it's not wholly unrealistic.

I agree with you, it’s a very lazy attempt by EA and definately lacks from no qualifing mode. Commentary is crap and boring and half the players are lacking official faces

Dortmund have pulled their PES licensing deal two years early.

Had some fantastic sessions on Sea of Thieves over the weekend. Found The Meg, but it defeated us. Will have to try again as time is running out! Did some forts, amassed a load more gold, it's been ace.

Also, we did some treasure hunting, started to load up our ship with supplies and one of us found some explosive barrels so brought them aboard. There were only 3 of us at one point, then a random joined our crew and stood on the bow of the ship with me - and this happened.

AltruisticCanineFinnishspitz-size_restricted.gif

:icon_lol:

What an absolute bastard!

The Champions League will be included in FIFA 19 its just been confirmed at E3

Final nail in the coffin for Pes?
Doubt it, can't be many people buying PES just because it had CL stuff, it's been around for years with a massive branding deficit so I imagine it'll carry on just as it has.

Fifa 19 will have Molineux so that’s the final nail in the coffin for PES

ARK is out on mobile tmrw. Catch yourself some dinosaurs!!

Mobile features include:

Taming: Use cunning strategy and tactics to befriend, ride and breed the many dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the dynamic, persistent ecosystems across land, sea, air, and even underground.
Discover: Unearth rare blueprints and Explorer Notes written by previous human denizens of the ARK from across the millennia, detailing the mysterious Island’s creatures and backstory.
Craft and build: Using any means necessary - survive, craft weapons, clothes, and items, and build shelters, villages, or even large cities.
Plant, harvest, build, level-up, and customize everything visually and functionally, including procedurally-generated RPG statistics for creatures, characters, resources, clothing, gear, and weapons, both primitive and modern.
Play alone or team up to survive: Team up with, or prey on, up to 50 other players in a large-scale multiplayer online first-person environment, or choose single player mode to test your mettle against the world solo.
Join a tribe: The 'Tribe' system encourages cooperation, by supporting dynamic parties to share resources, experience points, and re-spawn points.

Me and the g/f have just ordered the an xbone - can anyone recommend a couch co-op games, preferably action RP/horror/shooter/RPG ?

I would recommend ARK but not sure if you can do split screen.

cheers, going to give them a look over. I always wanted to try ARK on the PC ever since I saw it on Steam a couple of years back

Back