• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Been playing Phillip Stollenmeyers Zip Zap on Android. Another physics based game and pretty cheap. Will be marmite some people will hate it but I've been playing it with my son and it's great fun.

Also got Vessel in Steam, which is a puzzle game. Good fun and quite challenging.

God of War reviews are out - IGN have given it a 10. Looks amazing. I love the God of War games.

Far Cry 5 arrived yesterday. Hoping to give it a go tonight and see if it is as good as 4.

God of War reviews are out - IGN have given it a 10. Looks amazing. I love the God of War games.

Every media outlet I follow is spaffing themselves silly over the game. Kotaku landed a couple of really good lines about it...

It's Super Smash Dad Melee

It’s a little bit Witcher, a little bit Dark Souls, a little bit The Last Of Us, and a little bit old-school God of War.

If I had a PS4 I'd be all over it.

Every review is off the scale. I've not got many games for my PS4 and I've barely scratched the surface of those I have got, but this might have to be purchased. It looks amazing.

Had no interest in god of war before but the reviews are making me reconsider!

got the sessegnon POTS card today. it's pretty nice.

sure woulda been nicer to have a Neves, though. :argh:

Every review is off the scale. I've not got many games for my PS4 and I've barely scratched the surface of those I have got, but this might have to be purchased. It looks amazing.

God of War and Bloodborne alone are almost worth the price of the system, from what I can tell.

It's something I HATE about modern day gaming.

Yeah, it looks very pretty but why the fuck don't they ever show gameplay on these trailers? It's not a film - don't show a film trailer!!!

They did exactly the same with GTA V, and I couldn't get excited until I saw some actual gameplay.

Pet hate of mine.

It's something I HATE about modern day gaming.

Yeah, it looks very pretty but why the $#@! don't they ever show gameplay on these trailers? It's not a film - don't show a film trailer!!!

They did exactly the same with GTA V, and I couldn't get excited until I saw some actual gameplay.

Pet hate of mine.

Tbf Rockstar have wanted their games to be interactive films since about the time San Andreas came out.

I switched back to Xbox One some time ago but I have to say God of War looks incredible. I think to really do it justice they need to release on PC for frame rate improvements and to maximize the graphics. Even so watching the reviews for it I can't believe any console can handle that so I must tip my hat to the PS4.

State of Decay 2 releases this Friday and is free if you have Xbox Game Pass. Looks very good from what I've seen so far.

Damn, not long cancelled my Game Pass. Only used it for Sea of Thieves which I soon got bored of

Sensible world of soccer only 89p at Gog.com

been enjoying the FIFA TOTS event

also installed Civ6 and finished my first game around 4am, probably a 12 hour save (for comparison the last Civ5 game I played was a 30 hour save. :icon_lol:). looking forward to trying some of the new mechanics.

Back