• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Hardly a battle Langers - you ragged them!

I know everyone's too cool to play fifa but I was having some fun with an MLS hybrid over the weekend. I need to change Vera back to a CAM, using him as ST until Ibra came out.

tugStjW.jpg

I know everyone's too cool to play fifa but I was having some fun with an MLS hybrid over the weekend. I need to change Vera back to a CAM, using him as ST until Ibra came out.

tugStjW.jpg
If anything, I'm not cool enough to play FIFA.

I do quite miss my holier-than-thou silver and bronze teams. I made a strict rule last year to never use golds or in form cards. Made things much more difficult but way more interesting than the cookie cutter teams I always faced.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Hardly a battle Langers - you ragged them!

There was much whooping and chortling afterwards.

Such a shame no-one got a video of the Kraken fight. That was hilarious!

I do quite miss my holier-than-thou silver and bronze teams. I made a strict rule last year to never use golds or in form cards. Made things much more difficult but way more interesting than the cookie cutter teams I always faced.

I really miss the bronze/silver tournaments. silver squads were always my favorite thing to play with back when those were still existing tournaments. I had an absolutely killer scandanavian team in one, super pacey.

Isn't that Zlatan card a concept card ?

Yep, I took the picture to show my MLS-fan-friend before any of zlatans cards were available on xbox. I think in my final team I had roberto firminho 2IF where pirlo is, and pirlo replacing vera on the right. couldn't be bothered taking another pic.

ah yes, I too remember FIFA for ants

Dammit. Tbf, I'm sure you can name every card any way.

I didn't play that year, and I have vision problems so I can't tell what they are. :icon_lol: doh

last year I got the best squad I've ever had. I lucked into a TOTY Ramos and some icon in back to back packs, sold for 2m, built awesome team.

It was like this, except I had MotM Sandro in LB, TOTY Kante in for Luiz, and a TOTY hamsik... I guess I never took a screenshot of the final squad.

IcF8AI9.jpg

That team is crazy. Do you play online or offline?

On Fifa 14 I think it was, I managed to get Gullit CAM and Kluivert ST in a 433(4) right at the end. I got on the web app for Fifa 15 the second it came out, and made a few hundred K, traded it on EA forums for Fifa 14 coins. Was a fun few weeks.

that would be pretty fun. I had a guy destroy me with Gullit last night. :uhoh2:

I play both. I do the squad battles a lot, and I'll generally play a handful of online games during the week. depends how badly and frequently the defeats come, so I'm normally only 2-3 games at a time. :icon_lol:

I am not very good. That good team was massively wasted on me, got a lot of shit talking messages after losing to 13 year olds.

Oh I'm not great. It's hard to keep up with the kids these days...

Have you tried Jota? Honestly one of my fav cards this year. As I posted before, I am kinda looking forward to playing with Premier League Wolves next Fifa. Partly because for once you can just have Wolves + Prem and not have to worry about chemistry.

I played with a wolves squad (except using Braithwaite for ST) until I built up a good premier league-- I like him.

Definitely looking forward to having some higher rated wolves cards. The winter stat-boosts that wolves players got were embarrassing. Looking forward to them all gaining 5 rating points overnight for being in the correct league.

Totally agree! The fact we have zero special cards is a joke. (Haven't checked last few weeks, maybe we got a TOTS MC....)

I bought the edition of FIFA 17 that came with two Jumbo Gold Packs every week and got a TOTGS Messi out of one of them. I don't think I've ever pissed my pants so hard (or been so mathematically lucky).

Madness. I did the same and guess what I got. . . . .

I got curious about my final FUT 17 squad so I reinstalled and played a few matches. :charge:

Forgot that I went bundes over premier at the end there, though I did rock a mostly premier league team at one point. that toty eriksen card is my all time fav.

AewX3Vg.jpg

b9NwVOK.jpg

Back