• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

It's a lot of money for what it is but just what Johnny said really, sometimes things just look good and you really want one - good product......

It's a lot of money for what it is but just what Johnny said really, sometimes things just look good and you really want one - good product......
The off the shelf one is the same product though, it's cheaper and available instantly.

Yeah and other than saying they are cool to me and I'd really like one I can't really give a reason. Like paying more money for a coloured phone or any other tech product rather than black/white as I've seen that a few times. You could even translate it into gaming - most games have paid unlocks now. I spent £15 once on one suit (purely for looks) on my fav character on Paladins. Same kinda thing

I didn't realize posting the controller customizer would be such a controversial issue.

This is TWF, we argue over anything

TBF if it's not the Steam Controller you bought the wrong thing anyway.

I have a steam controller

and it's weird as hell

It definitely takes getting used to.

The off the shelf one is the same product though, it's cheaper and available instantly.

An epiphone les paul is also available instantly. However, I dream about a custom shop true historic 1960 Gibson les paul. They both do the same thing.

Make take the plunge (pun intended) with Sea of Thieves. Looks like such good fun. I know there have been some issues during launch but I'm sure they won't last long. Hoping that if I do, my crew might follow suit and get it as well - otherwise I'll be teaming up with randoms!

If you want to try it - it's part of Xbox Gamepass (free trial then £7.99 p/m)

I need it to come out so FC4's price drops.

Recently played through Telltale: Batman and thought it was superb, I've not played a Telltale game before, and whilst I really enjoyed the change of pace from Ac: Origins!

I also played through Ratchett and Clank which I also thoroughly enjoyed, it's been a long time since I've played a game that's just simple and frenzied fun!

sPMwj6E.jpg

IthbhRD.jpg

HwtBzy6.jpg

Too many games, not enough time! I finished Horizon and Lost Legacy, I’ve started playing Skyrim a bit but only a few hours in. I have MGS 5 ready to go after it was free a few months ago, I downloaded Bloodborne the other day and haven’t started it, I bought the Witcher 3 on sale recently and haven’t touched it yet. Also playing Fifa on and off, two telltale games I’ve yet to start and I want to get A Way Out and Far Cry 5 which are almost out. Oh and I really want Burnout Paradise Remastered too.

I need about 6 months off work [emoji1]

I need that cat pad in my life. That's even better

Back