• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Not any time soon. I picked up the first one not too long ago but I didn't realize that parts of it basically require multiplayer.

Ignore the ridiculously bad name of the game and check this out. Think PUBG with Lovecraft zombies. Looks bloody brilliant.

Well my chances of getting a Switch goes up a notch. Zelda, Mario now a game called Birthdays anniversary coming out.

You can buy mine off me Quirk. I only bought it for Mario so has only been used for a month or so. Just sitting there now.

It has Mario Odyssey and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe games. Somewhere around £300? It's still pretty much mint with everything with it. Neon blue/red.

Probably a little too rich for me at the moment Bear.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

No probs. A new one will cost you £270 before games though.

No worries mate. I might drop the price a bit if I still have it by then.

Listen I'll give you £280 in first week of April. No harm in haggling ;-)

Anyone else looking really forward to playing with Wolves next FIFA??

I'm talking FUT but career mode should be more fun too. On FUT Jota is class this year already, the big things that stood out for me were his aggression (70), and his composure/finishing (80/only 73). So hopefully they get boosted further, really hope that aggression doesn't go down. He could be brilliant. He was my super sub pretty much every game when I played.

Neves should surely get a massive boost. His passing stats are decent (78 vision, 82 s.pass, 80 l.pass) but he's outshone them. And the rest of his card is meh - surely another one with a potentially tasty premier league card.

Bonatini - currently a silver card into a gold upgrade card. If only EA paid attention as I doubt they'll pick up on it - but his card with a massive boost to ball control, passing, vision etc which it deserves would be great.

All in all if you play FUT when FIFA 19 comes out I reckon you'll be seeing quite a few Wolves players in people's squads. Cheap gems potensh.

I didn't buy FIFA 18 and I'm thrilled to have broken the habit. It's like I can finally enjoy other games.

Back