• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Good to see some PC gamers on here, lately I have been playing some relatively simple games but really well worth playing,

Inside - This is the follow on to the popular Limbo, its a creepy side scrolling puzzle/platform I managed to get both on steam for £7 I would highly recommend.
Life Goes On - This is a novelty puzzle game (meant for adults but my son loves it) the game is far deeper and engaging than it first appears, its also bloody hard when you get towards the end. Was £6 or so on Steam.
Getting Over it by Bennett Foddy - I brought this as a bit of a joke as it literally is a guy sitting in a cauldron, climbing a mountain with a hammer, its bonkers but the hardcore aspect of the game (its very hard and at any stage you can fall all the way to the beginning) has got me hooked I love it.
Battleblock Theatre - Made by the guys who made Castle Crashers, its a bit crude but my son loves it, its quite fun for me too.

I have also invested in Vessel and Human Fall Flat on Steam, which i will give a bash later.

Just on a side note CM 01/02 for those that still may want to play it is legally free for download, you need Deamon Tools etc.... but I have had some fun on this.

a lot of the more indie stuff for you, eh. the Dunkey video for getting over it is pretty amusing

we all played castle crashers and enjoyed it, maybe we should check out Battleblock Theatre.

a lot of the more indie stuff for you, eh. the Dunkey video for getting over it is pretty amusing

we all played castle crashers and enjoyed it, maybe we should check out Battleblock Theatre.
Lol that video, its very much like that at first, wait till you get to the Devils Chimney, complete it for the first time only to fly over the top and all the way back to to the beginning aaarghhh.

No it's not. You're just willing to be a bad person. A bad, evil man!!

Its an evil game for evil people that's for sure! :headbang:

dammit who deleted their post?! I saw you!!

that wasn't meant to be in response to Siggy, who now thinks I'm calling him an evil man, but I guess it also works since he's trying to make other people play that sadistic game so hey there you go

I'm still playing CM01/02. In fact I'm just about to start another sesh on it while the snooker's on.

I'm still playing CM01/02. In fact I'm just about to start another sesh on it while the snooker's on.

Are you playing it with an updated database or are you enjoying Alex Rae and Kenny Miller in all their glory?

I started a new game of Skyrim on Saturday. There goes my life again...

I started again a few months ago. Now completed the main quest and I am onto the Dawnguard DLC. I have enjoyed it just as much second time around. I’ve done every quest including all the misc ones. I’ve also found quests in the world that I never stumbled across before. Tempted to start Oblivion again sometime this year after I finished The Witcher 3.

Bloodbourne is one of the PSN free games for March. I should like it but I do get frustrated with games if they are really hard. Will I enjoy it?

Bloodbourne is one of the PSN free games for March. I should like it but I do get frustrated with games if they are really hard. Will I enjoy it.
It's worth finding out.

Updated database from the summer of the takeover.
Tried playing on my tablet via a PC emulator, however after a trial its telling me to pay £15 for the full version. It works so well on the tablet but fuck £15.

anyone picking up the new vermintide?

Back