• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I'm always stuck in the trap of needing to be competitive but also wanting to give the meta a big middle finger and use players no one else uses. It doesn't usually turn out well.

I had Gullit once James. Gullit CAM, Kluivert ST. It was unfair. That was a few years ago now though and now I have no chance of getting players like that so was planning on building a Wolves squad and seeing if I can get out of Div 10 online to start. I'm the opposite, hate playing CPU.

I had a TOTS Peruzzi and an inform Dele Alli team rated 82 but kept coming up against teams of 89/90 because they had a bronze bench. You work hard score a decent goal then the games scripted for an haf time goal which is normally a potshot from a highly rated player. God help us when the icon Pele comes up on the other team!

34 pace and 3 star week foot for Baath!

Well, after opening all my starter packs, I'm already 1/11th of the way there. Saiss was never gunna let me down

IMG_20170921_201021.jpg

Ugh. I accessed the Web App. That was a mistake.

This shit is a drug, I swear.

DKVUK6gXUAAYZ9b.jpg:large

I reckon it will be a remastered RDR for PS4 and Xbox 1.

If it is....I'm in! One of the greatest games...

Nah - it's a sequel.

I know RDR2 is coming out next year - I just think Rockstar might throw a curve ball into the mix!

RDR2 is a definite purchase - but I'd love to play RDR again on the PS4 with enhanced graphics.

It is the RDR 2 sequel and I’d imagine with the Ps4 & Xbone power the map and graphics will be top of the line

I just bowled over and pre-ordered Fifa again. Had a little go on the web app this weekend and have a Ultimate Team Wolves squad.

Jota is brilliant... I have to start with Wilson up top as can't be spending 5k on Bonatini. Doing well so far, all online

IMG_20170926_230102.jpg

I kind of cheated with my Wolves side, it's mainly Wolves with a few changes, plays really well actually.
202a35e6ab30c4f1ea7902db22ce5160.jpg

Played my first game on fifa and it seemed so easy to score? Not sure I'm a huge fan of the goal nets as well because they don't seem to feel as realistic as usual if that makes sense. I'm a slut for ultimate team though so won't be going to PES that's for sure so hopefully itll get patched

Played my first game on fifa and it seemed so easy to score? Not sure I'm a huge fan of the goal nets as well because they don't seem to feel as realistic as usual if that makes sense. I'm a slut for ultimate team though so won't be going to PES that's for sure so hopefully itll get patched
From what I've read, they've turned off auto defending in the iteration so you won't get CPU help thus making games you play unusually high scoring. Seen a fair few people complain about it online.

Yeah I've read similar - the keeper are supposedly a bit shit too. It'll please my 8 year old though!

When is it out in the shops? Not fussed about ultimate team TBH - I just like playing The Journey and Career modes.

Back