• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Yeah I've read similar - the keeper are supposedly a bit shit too. It'll please my 8 year old though!

When is it out in the shops? Not fussed about ultimate team TBH - I just like playing The Journey and Career modes.
From what I've experienced, my keeper is amazing! He's only a 76 or 77 too I think.

Out on Friday mate. They've added a bit more to the journey which is good, a bit more in depth from what I've played but I've not played much I must admit.

I'll be getting it anyway as Mini Langers will no doubt play it to death - and he doesn't know I'm getting it so it'll be a nice surprise for him!

I can't go back to PES - the lack of licensing just annoys me too much.

I'm the same with PES, what annoys me more is the fact that you can get option files for PS4 and PC but not the Xbox.

The new offline mode is a form of the online mode where you play 40 games. Had a look at the rewards and for those who like playing the CPU it looks good. Packs and coins.

The new offline mode is a form of the online mode where you play 40 games. Had a look at the rewards and for those who like playing the CPU it looks good. Packs and coins.
You mean Squad Battles? They're what I play, I admit I'm not good enough to get into the WL so it's a most welcome addition for me.

Played my first game on fifa and it seemed so easy to score? Not sure I'm a huge fan of the goal nets as well because they don't seem to feel as realistic as usual if that makes sense. I'm a slut for ultimate team though so won't be going to PES that's for sure so hopefully itll get patched

Keepers are incompetent or easier to put it's like watching Lonergan on good day so easily beaten at his near post.

I'll be getting it anyway as Mini Langers will no doubt play it to death - and he doesn't know I'm getting it so it'll be a nice surprise for him!

I can't go back to PES - the lack of licensing just annoys me too much.

Super Dad and I agree with that about PES however it did tempt me this year.

The squad challenge does look really good however it's not as good as the Fut Champs where 40/40 means you're the best on this it seems like (watching twitch streams) the easier difficulty you'll struggle to win and the harder you'll win with ease.

Screw the new fifa. Picked up the Super Nintendo mini classic this morning. Can't wait to fire it up tonight

What's the view on the new FIFA? Debating if I should part with the money or not. I don't do Ultimate team or anything like that anymore just career mode but they don't seem to do much with it.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Defending and goal keepers are very broken butna fun game to play

Defending is not broken, they've just turned auto defending off so it's harder.

So on legendary why can Bonatini run through a defence at ease?

Weird playing Cardiff and not having players trying to kick hell out of neves.

So on legendary why can Bonatini run through a defence at ease?

Weird playing Cardiff and not having players trying to kick hell out of neves.
Legendary is easier than you think. I genuinely struggle on World Class, I lose like 3-0 but I'm winning on Legendary. It was the same for people last year, WC was harder than Legendary, stupid I know.

Legendary is easier than you think. I genuinely struggle on World Class, I lose like 3-0 but I'm winning on Legendary. It was the same for people last year, WC was harder than Legendary, stupid I know.

I get what you’re saying and agree on World Class the CPU wants to attack and score on Legendary they really dont seem attack and defend poorly

Basically it's counter attack heaven online (clicking one button). Which is unfortunate as that's no different to last year. At the moment one big pass will go from your CB who won it back, to your Striker/forwards every single time. Even if you have a very defensive CDM it just bypasses him, straight through. However.... Counter Attack and High Pressure are just as rife as ever online and working, so I don't think they will change the defending...

Can't comment for offline.

First impressions of FIFA - complete and utter shite.

First impressions of FIFA - complete and utter shite.

Totally disagree. The changes they've made to the gameplay actually suit the way I play it - I'm really enjoying it. The defending is far more satisfying, crosses are more varied - I'm enjoying it.

Back