• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Just picked up Destiny 2 for Micro. It looks stunning, and hopefully the plot is a bit more engaging than the original. Promising so far.

Picked up a switch 2nd hand over the weekend, really good console - love the flexibility of it. And Zelda is absolutely brilliant.

Where did you buy it from tredman? I shall be in the market for one in a few weeks before Mario comes out.

I pre-ordered Mario for £37 too from Tesco.

Got it from the avforums website classified section - tend to get most of my techy stuff off there, people on there are very geeky so look after their stuff.

Tempted by Mario at £37 now you’ve mentioned that!

If you do it's Tesco Direct with the code:

£5 off £40 spend = TDX-VPKP

Picked up a switch 2nd hand over the weekend, really good console - love the flexibility of it. And Zelda is absolutely brilliant.

As I said a few months ago, Zelda is amazing. Sits proudly at the top of my all time favourite games list. I've still not finished it, actually!

As I said a few months ago, Zelda is amazing. Sits proudly at the top of my all time favourite games list. I've still not finished it, actually!

Embarrassingly this is the first time I’ve ever played a Zelda game - it’s utterly amazing, can’t believe I’ve never bothered before. Not easy though, I’m still trying to find the 3rd shrine at the start!

Embarrassingly this is the first time I’ve ever played a Zelda game - it’s utterly amazing, can’t believe I’ve never bothered before. Not easy though, I’m still trying to find the 3rd shrine at the start!

I've not played that many TBH - every one I have played has been brilliant (Wind Waker was my previous favourite) but this shits all over any of the others. And I'm assuming you're still on the plateau if you're trying to find the first shrine? I'm actually jealous that you've got SO much still to experience. And at the moment, you'll have no idea just how big the world is!

I'm going to have to play on it again tonight after talking about it.

I've not played that many TBH - every one I have played has been brilliant (Wind Waker was my previous favourite) but this shits all over any of the others. And I'm assuming you're still on the plateau if you're trying to find the first shrine? I'm actually jealous that you've got SO much still to experience. And at the moment, you'll have no idea just how big the world is!

I'm going to have to play on it again tonight after talking about it.

Yes on the plateau, found three shrines, but keep dying trying to get to the last in the mountains. It’s a brilliant game, annoyed I didn’t bring the switch with me today as I’m sat on the train bored.

Yes on the plateau, found three shrines, but keep dying trying to get to the last in the mountains. It’s a brilliant game, annoyed I didn’t bring the switch with me today as I’m sat on the train bored.

Do you keep dying from the cold? If so, you need to find a way of warming yourself up. A nice, spicy meal perhaps....?

Do you keep dying from the cold? If so, you need to find a way of warming yourself up. A nice, spicy meal perhaps....?

Yep, found that yesterday and it partly worked. Think I really need to just climb the cliff and find all the platforms on the way up.

Just completed Fallout 4 with all add-ons including Far Harbour and Nuka-World.
Just under 250 hours of top class gaming.

Now...do I pick up where I left off in Skyrim or Witcher 3...??

So our FIFA ratings are a fucking joke.

I wanted to build us on Ultimate Team god dammit. N'Diaye is our best player on there. I'll get ragged. Ugh.

/EA rant

Still best players in the Championship.

Ultimate team in general is a joke unless you’re youtuber or an esports player you don’t stand a chance unless your spend £1,000 on packs! The fact the esports players have the game a week early isn’t fair for those wanting to play FUT champs or the divisional system.

I’ll stick to career mode and happily watch Neves and co romp the league and play single player Ultimate team

There's a new single player mode for UT this season apparently. Suits me - I'm not a fan of playing against other people online on FIFA.

I don’t mind playing people I know online but when I did the seasons it got fustrating after the TOTS’ came out got sick of playing against the 99 Ronaldo!

I had Gullit once James. Gullit CAM, Kluivert ST. It was unfair. That was a few years ago now though and now I have no chance of getting players like that so was planning on building a Wolves squad and seeing if I can get out of Div 10 online to start. I'm the opposite, hate playing CPU.

N'Diaye has been in the high 70s for a couple of years now. That's normal as he's been playing in the Prem and La Liga where our other players have not been at those standards.

I'm doing my best to NOT buy FIFA this year but I'm feeling the itch really hard.

Yeah I guess. Ratings are based on the previous season so I suppose we weren't as good as we are now. Just a bit annoying. Coady for example, looks like they just changed his position. Will be an awful CB. And Miranda 45 pace, really?

Good luck pal. I've dropped £80 on the digital Ronaldo version o_O. I do share games though so technically it's £40 each.

I can't say I give the tiniest shit about how our players are rated TBH!

Back