• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Currently losing my life to World of Tanks. Simple, repetitive but bloody addictive!

By the way: my PSN ID is Wolvensam if anyone fancies playing something sometime..

Im grinding out Import and Export on solo public sessions. Currently up to 25 million. Great chance for Gun running 2 DLC..

Picked Battlefield 1 up for 20 quid yesterday. It's phenomenal, I've not gone online yet (mainly as I needed to get a huge download first and then got into the campaign).

Battlefield 1 is the best online FPS in ages. I love it. The most fun I've had on an online multiplayer game since those halcyon days when CoD was good!

It's coming to EA Access 1st August so I'll be downloading that as soon as it's available. Unfortunately I have poor internet so it may be finished by the end of August.

For anyone who hasn't got it yet: Just Cause 3 is the free PSN game this month. It's brilliant. Loads of fun.

Battlefield 1 is the best online FPS in ages. I love it. The most fun I've had on an online multiplayer game since those halcyon days when CoD was good!

Do you play it on XBL or PSN mate?

XBL. I don't have PSN - can't really justify £40 a year for 2 machines!

GTA Racing just got a hell of a lot better with this Spotify app on Xbox. Cruising round the tracks to Blur, Morrissey, Charlatans and my favourite driving music Prodigy... Better then all that new fangled shit.

Awesome - any sign of Spotify integration with Forza Horizon 3? The Groove Music option is absolutely useless on it!

Not sure about any integration it just plays in the background. I turn off the GTA music and then switch Spotify on. Brilliant. I would expect the same for FH3.

Battlefield 1, how have I never played this game before.

If anyone is thinking of getting CoD: WW2 this year, don't. Spent last night on the multiplayer beta and its atrocious.

Stupidly fast, poor map design, terrible spawning, a total inability to work as a team as its so frantic, dreadful weapons (shotguns that seem to work from 30 feet away, and worst of all, quickscoping is worse than ever).

When you see soldiers running and gunning in fast forward, you can imagine the Benny Hill theme playing in the background. Call me picky but that's not what I want from a game set in the second world war! 3 of my mates have cancelled their pre-orders.

It's so far behind BF1 its ridiculous - just as well as the Russian expansion pack for that arrives on Tuesday.

If anyone is thinking of getting CoD: WW2 this year, don't. Spent last night on the multiplayer beta and its atrocious.

Stupidly fast, poor map design, terrible spawning, a total inability to work as a team as its so frantic, dreadful weapons (shotguns that seem to work from 30 feet away, and worst of all, quickscoping is worse than ever).

When you see soldiers running and gunning in fast forward, you can imagine the Benny Hill theme playing in the background. Call me picky but that's not what I want from a game set in the second world war! 3 of my mates have cancelled their pre-orders.

It's so far behind BF1 its ridiculous - just as well as the Russian expansion pack for that arrives on Tuesday.

Thank you for the heads up

Bit of an odd question but do you gamers have anything suitable for a 4 year old girl? My daughter has asked to play a few tablet games and she enjoys them (CBeebies and the like) so I thought I'd look at a few PS4 games. Suggestions are much appreciated.

My daughter is a bit older but plays Roblox a lot. My son is nearly 4 and he plays that also. Lego games are also a good shout

Minecraft is pretty good for kids. There's a mode that has no monsters and they can just build stuff - my two love it and create some quite impressive things!

Back