• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Thinking about getting a PS4 pro so I can play Bloodborne and Horizon. Any have any thoughts about the system as a whole?

slightly more powerful Ps4 but Crash bandicoot looks really good on it.

Thinking about getting a PS4 pro so I can play Bloodborne and Horizon. Any have any thoughts about the system as a whole?

The PS4 is great. Horizon is a fabulous game - both looks and gameplay wise. I'd like it even more if I hadn't been playing Zelda so much before getting it!

I'm not going to do a comparison to the XB1 because it's pointless. There really is nothing to choose between them except personal preference with exclusive games.

I'd never bother with a Pro (or Xbox One X) because I don't have the gadgets required to get the full benefits of the technology.

Yeah, with the way Microsoft is kind of merging Xbox and PC exclusives I don't really have a reason to get an Xbox.

Reason I want a PS4 Pro is the hope that it'll eventually be able to run Bloodborne at 60fps. I can't abide this 30fps stuff.

My thoughts are don't play Bloodborne. I think my blood pressure is permanently damaged from it.

Think I will wait till it goes free next year.

Fallout 2 was (is?) my favorite game of all time. NV is much more entertaining than the 3rd (IMO), so you chose well. How'd you enjoy them?

I'm honestly having a really hard time getting into them. I feel like I should be enjoying them but 1 and 2 aren't nearly as engrossing as I'd hoped and New Vegas so far just feels like post-nuclear Skyrim (another game I simply can't get into).

Oh well. They'll always be there for me to give another go.

I don't have the same draw to play Fallout as I did Skyrim to be fair.

I've barely made any progress on Fallout 3, spent a lot of time just building up settlements and running pointless errands so now the game has lost the excitement of being something new but I've not got far enough into the story for anything interesting to be happening that'll draw me back in.

Also get pretty fucked off with random powerful as fuck ex-military robots just hanging around and destroying me from time to time.

PS Plus is increasing the membership costs. These are going up as follows:

Annually - £39.99 to £49.99
Quarterly - £14.99 to £19.99
Monthly - £5.99 to £6.99

I've cancelled the automatic renewal on mine and will have to think about whether the price increase is worth paying for.

I got 15 months for £30 on amazon prime day the other week so I'm sorted for a while!

Anyone interested in NBA 2k17 on Steam? Got a key but I wont play it.

I've got 2k16 so I'll decline mate, but I would urge anyone else on Steam to take Bandy up on his offer. Incredible game (even if you're not massively into basketball)

Ah, balls, I didn't know those codes are region locked! Guess it'll have to go to someone else.

Ah, balls, I didn't know those codes are region locked! Guess it'll have to go to someone else.

Must be because Humble is linked to my account. Sorry dude.

No apology necessary, mate, not as if you were trying to trick me!

Post it on Reddit if you have no home for it Bandy. Someone will have it

Back