• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I'll probably get one before the end of the year, definitely need to play Zelda, mario looks cool and they're making a new metroid

Mario Odyssey looks amazing - but I can't justify getting a Switch at the mo. The Wii U gets PLENTY of playing time at home, and there's only really Odyssey that makes me want to get a Switch. I've already got Zelda on the Wii U, Mario Kart is basically the same game with a few extra bits and bobs and there's nothing else on the new console that appeals all that much.

Mario Odyssey looks amazing - but I can't justify getting a Switch at the mo. The Wii U gets PLENTY of playing time at home, and there's only really Odyssey that makes me want to get a Switch. I've already got Zelda on the Wii U, Mario Kart is basically the same game with a few extra bits and bobs and there's nothing else on the new console that appeals all that much.

Yeah it's the fact I don't have a wii u and therefore can't play Zelda that swings it for me.

Zelda is totally worth getting a console for TBH! It's THAT good. Seriously. Best game I've ever played.

Games for Gold heads up. If you switch locations to Japan you can get Zoo Tycoon free as its a replacement for Watch Dogs this month.

Just got sent this video - half an hour of Sea of Thieves from E3. Assuming I can find enough people to team up with, I'm going to have to get this. It looks ridiculously fun.

Skull and Bones by Ubisoft looked far better for me. That's the pirate theme game I will be getting.

I've got no money to buy games at the moment (saving up for baby things) so I've been watching Friday the 13th streams, it looks like a really good game if you have a party of 8 friends

Currently obsessed with GTA online at the moment and spawning rare and modded vehicles. Also so very close to getting my £1.8m to buy a Cargobob for flogging the special vehicles cars I've robbed. Im an old man now I shouldnt be doing this :/

Currently obsessed with GTA online at the moment and spawning rare and modded vehicles. Also so very close to getting my £1.8m to buy a Cargobob for flogging the special vehicles cars I've robbed. Im an old man now I shouldnt be doing this :/

Never too old for gaming!

Were you doing some GTA racing yesterday? ECT Quirk? If so, then I joined your lobby, did a few races before I had to go out.

Yeah that was me I started off good but went to pot when I got whacked a few times. Add me if your racing again.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Stop attention seeking Quirk :devilsmile:

Nabbed the first two Fallout games (as well as New Vegas) for something like £7.

Having never played a Fallout game, I'm really excited to start digging into them.

Back