• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Yes, mine craft story mode is good for little kids.

Bit of an odd question but do you gamers have anything suitable for a 4 year old girl? My daughter has asked to play a few tablet games and she enjoys them (CBeebies and the like) so I thought I'd look at a few PS4 games. Suggestions are much appreciated.
Have a look on the arcade section my little ones love the old classics like Sonic the Hedgehog and Goldenaxe. They also love Castle crashers but make sure to turn the gore off. Mine is on Xbox but I am pretty sure PS has the same thing. Sonic in particular has been a good one for us.

Sonic is on PS4 network for 4 quid to download just checked.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Cheers men, will give Sonic and Minecraft story a go.

Currently playing through Fire Watch, picked it up for about a fiver, great little game. Not suitable for kids though, too much swearing!

I have been playing a bit of Escape from Tarkov. Can see me spending an insane amount of time on this game when it fully releases

Whilst looking to get minecraft I picked up Le Tour which is a cycling/ manager sim. It's ace but pretty niche, maybe Machin and his beer tasting notes niche.

Whilst looking to get minecraft I picked up Le Tour which is a cycling/ manager sim. It's ace but pretty niche, maybe Machin and his beer tasting notes niche.

I think I might rather like that. A game that micro definitely WON'T nick, which is a bonus.

He had a productive weekend.

Started Doom. Finished it.

Started Wolfenstein. Finished it.

2016 version is only £9 right now Paddy.

Best I can describe it is Forza on a bike. And a bit FM if you look at team selection and team management mode. You can build your own Tour too.

Sea of Thieves looks really good, as a big fan of the original Pirates game I may need to invest in this one!

As the summer draws to a close, I end up going back to my games. New Battlefield 1 map pack landed last night - Russian themed. And they're absolutely fantastic maps. Nice and big, plenty of room, good for sniping. Some of the visuals on them are absolutely stunning. Shame I was so shit on them. Compared to the mess that is the CoD: WW2 beta, it's so much better it's untrue.

Also, I got The Last of Us Remastered for my PS4 as a birthday present. I've never played it before but always wanted to - it has to be one of the most engaging storylines I've ever experienced in a video game. Only about 3 hours in but it's quite the spectacle. So atmospheric, good gameplay and is the nearest thing to playing a movie I can think of.

As the summer draws to a close, I end up going back to my games. New Battlefield 1 map pack landed last night - Russian themed. And they're absolutely fantastic maps. Nice and big, plenty of room, good for sniping. Some of the visuals on them are absolutely stunning. Shame I was so shit on them. Compared to the mess that is the CoD: WW2 beta, it's so much better it's untrue.

Also, I got The Last of Us Remastered for my PS4 as a birthday present. I've never played it before but always wanted to - it has to be one of the most engaging storylines I've ever experienced in a video game. Only about 3 hours in but it's quite the spectacle. So atmospheric, good gameplay and is the nearest thing to playing a movie I can think of.

Glad you're playing the last of us, it's probably my favourite ever game

I never really got into The Last of Us, don't think I even completed the first mission after the opening sequence, think I bought something else soon after that took my interest and so I never got round to giving it another go.

Lately I've become addicted to watching videos of Simcity on Youtube, not sure how this came about, making me really want to buy the latest version but don't have much time for gaming at the moment so there's not much point.

I do love the newer games but far too much emphasis is on the visuals. There are still old games out there well worth playing. My guilty pleasure is Supreme Commander Forged Alliance which you can buy for around 3 quid now on PC think Total Annihilation if you played it. Very hard game to learn but has so much depth and a very active online community.

I got into Rust for a while too but cheats and hackers put an end to that interest.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Monaco: Whats mine is yours is free till 6pm today on steam.

Sat playing Track and field on my PC and winding the wife up with the constant tapping of the keyboard.

Just finished Braid for the first time (I know, late to the party).

Great puzzle platformer that rides the line between difficult and migraine-inducing very well. The story is utterly pretentious nonsense, however, and Blow (the developer) is an absolute cunt that doesn't respect the player.

Play it, but don't buy it.

Back