• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

It should remember 360 data. I played on World at War a few months back and had the same level on multiplayer. I think it syncs the data on the cloud.

But obviously it needs to install the games first.

So its not going to pick up the games on the external first then. Will I have two sets of games then, one set on external and one set on the xbox one.

So its not going to pick up the games on the external first then. Will I have two sets of games then, one set on external and one set on the xbox one.
It shouldn't make any difference. I've got the 500GB on the internal storage and another load on the external and you don't have to do anything different to start them up. It just adds to the overall available memory. I've no idea which games are on which storage device on mine.

Just install them off the external I think. Not sure you can keep old saves.

I have them all pending for install after I put my account in. So with that will I have to install again then transfer back over to the external.

I have them all pending for install after I put my account in. So with that will I have to install again then transfer back over to the external.
It'll probably just take a while to install them all. Keep the external in one of the USB ports and it'll queue them up.

Ok thanks the dashboard layout blows my mind, plus Im having to wait for Fifa 17 to bloody download.

Just be aware that if you've got 360 data for games that aren't backwards compatible, they won't work.

Had a blast on Battlefield One when I got back from my race earlier. It gets better the more you play. It's awesome.

Been playing Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic on the shield today. It's still brilliant.

Been playing Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic on the shield today. It's still brilliant.
Amazing game. Got it for free on my Fire Tablet earlier this year and I'm loving it all over again!

Apparently all my saves from 360 have to go through the cloud, all media on the external is not transferred over the Xbox S, because of the different media (360 stuff) its classed as media not game storage. So I have to set up the 360 again take all saves off the cloud, then format the external to make it X Box one savvy then install all the games that are compatable onto the S, then move them all over to the external again. Oh and not forgetting moving all the saves from the cloud back into the folder... FFS.

Remember when consoles were simple?

36322-163919-Serpentjpg-620x.jpg

Right job done, had to save all my games to the cloud, the Xbox One didnt read my external o I had to format it. Now the bitch to download all those games on my account again along with 42GB's worth of Fifa `17.

Getting my 9 yr old lad an Xbox for Xmas. He's getting FIFA and Minecraft to go with it, but want to get him one more game. Any age appropriate recommendations please?

Has anybody subscribed to EA Access, seems pretty good for £19.99 a year..

Back