• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I'd get the modern warfare remaster if it was released separately. Not interested in Infinite Warfare at all.

Like you Jimmy - CoD 4 is where it all began. I played World at War a few weeks back now it's backwards compatible and it's loads better than the more recent versions. Simpler is actually better in this case.

Same here, absolutely loved CoD 4. Pretty sure they bundled it in with the new one to make sure people buy it as otherwise everyone would buy the remaster and not the new one.

Just finished The Journey on Fifa 17, it's not bad, a bit like the film "Goal" and pretty cheeses but I enjoyed it!

I'm on ps4 - user addy is akkarin876432

PS4 User name is HerefordWolf.

Please add yourselves as friends so I can spy on you!

my wife got me an NES Mini for my Birthday apart from the controller cable being short but its a nice cable.

oh and Ps4 James_h_is_bak

FFS that username has haunted me for years, I've had it since 2007 and have regretted everyday since.
Can you not change it on PSN? I know you can xbox so thought they might have added it on there too.

Console killer. They need to up their game.

I wish I could change my username - in a fit of rage I hit a load of numbers as I'd tried about 15 different potential names. Little did I know I'd be stuck with a user name that doesn't make any sense and isn't overly easy to remember....!

I wish I could change my username - in a fit of rage I hit a load of numbers as I'd tried about 15 different potential names. Little did I know I'd be stuck with a user name that doesn't make any sense and isn't overly easy to remember....!
You'd have thought they could do what Microsoft do, you could change it but it'd cost you like 800 points, not sure what that equates to these days.

I bet remember login details is a godsend for you! Although I wouldn't mind changing mine, I wanted something unique and funny and at the time, chimpunk-slayer was funny to me, not so much now mind...

Fortunately the setup login is on email rather than username, though I guess I could have set up a new username when I moved to ps4...

Found an unused 2 week XBL code last night which will see me through til Black Friday (where I'm hoping to get a cheap 12 month sub).

So it meant I could finally have a go on Battlefield One. It's glorious. So much fun though it's a steep learning curve. I hadn't a clue what was going on for a few rounds but soon got to grips with it. It'll definitely be better with mates so hoping to team up with them tonight but it's very much like Star Wars Battlefront as opposed to CoD (well it would do as it's made by the same people) meaning teamwork and tactics get you far more rewards than running around getting cheap kills.

I also noticed how pointless it is to sit around and camp (on the game type in played that is. I'm sure it helps in normal team deathmatch).

And - mercifully - no quick scoping!!

This may well be the game I've been looking for!

A long BF1 session last night with a couple of mates. It's absolutely superb - even better when you can communicate with friends.

I'm still a shit pilot mind you.

I've enjoyed BF1 but haven't spent anywhere near enough time on it since purchasing it. I keep getting dragged back to Rainbow Six Seige, as generally there are 5 of us on there (a full crew), and for me it's still the best multiplayer game I've played in ages.

It was also announced yesterday that there will be another season (12 months) of new content and updates for the game, which is brilliant. Two new maps and new operators are set for release next week - which spikes my interest and keeps me away from other games!

Might have to pick up a copy of Rainbow 6 - should be able to find a decent pre owned copy around now

Back