• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Trying to split my time between the new Skyrim, FIFA, Battlefield 1 and Forza Horizon 3. Also got the new Cod coming tomorrow which will take this weekend up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Looks like I'm getting a PS Pro, looking forward to getting in on the action.

new Skyrim

Didn't even know there was one! I haven't gamed properly in a long time, really need to start catching up to be honest. I've got hundreds of games I haven't even started yet.

Didn't even know there was one! I haven't gamed properly in a long time, really need to start catching up to be honest. I've got hundreds of games I haven't even started yet.

Skyrim remastered bud. I never got round to finishing it or playing the dlc so wanted to give it another go. That and its my sons favourite game.

I think if you had the complete edition on pc you get the remastered version free.

I bought the Legendary Edition last year or the year before when it was on sale for £6 so I presume that covers it. Not that I'm that fussed to be honest, I'll never be able to put in the time I did first time round when I had it on the Xbox. I've only just got round to finishing Far Cry 3 and starting Fallout 3!

Did you get to try multiplayer? Thoughts? I'm expecting it to be a bit like Star Wars Battlefront but obviously a tad more realistic and 'rustic'.

I did a few more campaign missions last night - the Italian one and the cool Aussie dude at Gallipoli. Thought the latter went on a bit but after dying loads when trying to be stealthy I went down the 'fuck this - let's just massacre them all as loudly as possible' route.

Just the one campaign left (the desert one) but the air battle is my favourite so far. That was quality.

Sorry mate, only just seen this.

I've probably had less then 10 x games online on BF1. From what I've played, I would sum it up in one word... hectic!

I was getting killed a lot by simply trying to complete the objective (a mate of mine kept putting us in Domination), rather then concentrating on getting kills, which appears to be most peoples tactic.

I need to play it more, but I'll be honest, I keep getting dragged back to Rainbow Six, which is the best FPS on the console, in my opinion.

Wish there were more off here who had it, because it's brilliant.

Just seen the new trailer for Mass Effect Andromeda. Oh my.

Can't remember the last time I was so excited about a game. Mass Effect is one of the best games series I've ever played.

Definite day 1 purchase.

Lego Dimensions for XB1 for £30? Don't mind if I do. That's Mini Langers' Christmas present sorted. Bargain.

Lego Dimensions for XB1 for £30? Don't mind if I do. That's Mini Langers' Christmas present sorted. Bargain.
Link? Getting my boys an XB1 fit Xmas and they love Lego.

Just seen the new trailer for Mass Effect Andromeda. Oh my.

Can't remember the last time I was so excited about a game. Mass Effect is one of the best games series I've ever played.

Definite day 1 purchase.
You didn't hate the way it ended?

Link? Getting my boys an XB1 fit Xmas and they love Lego.
Amazon or Argos. I went to Argos at lunchtime and reserved one - they've just texted me saying the stock has arrived.

Dirt 3 free on the Humble Store for the next day and a bit.

I am generally awful at rally games - not sure why as I'm perfectly decent at all other form of racers - so reluctant to chuck decent money at them (3 is still £23 on Steam) - I'm sure I can have a go at improving for free though.

Proper rally sims (like Rally is) really need an expensive wheel if you're trying to get really, really good at them. 3 is a little more forgiving than that.

Otherwise, the physics alone do carry a huge learning curve. It's an intense experience once you've got the sensitivity figured out, though.

only seeing one of you on FIFA, is everyone over it at this point?

forgot there was a video game thread... as I mentioned in the FM one, I don't know who most of these Wolves are. :run: been awhile since I've checked in.
Are you on PS4 or Xbox

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Addicited again the the remastered COD Modern warfare. I litterally haven't even tried out Infinite Warfare. I know it will be shit. Modern Warfare was where it all began for me.

Addicited again the the remastered COD Modern warfare. I litterally haven't even tried out Infinite Warfare. I know it will be shit. Modern Warfare was where it all began for me.

Same for me. Love how much slower it is compared to the newer games.

Back