• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Yes, potentially. Not sure what time I can get online later as I am out for tea with the Mrs but will try and get on.

I'll be on when the baby goes to bed - so approx. 8.45pm. Have you added me yet? (if not, what's your username and I'll add you when I load).

Ah yes, you did. Not seen you online yet though! :icon_lol:

Ah yes, you did. Not seen you online yet though! :icon_lol:

I've not had time the last few days!

Too busy watching Youtube videos of R6S gameplay trying to get my head around it rather than jumping in as a noob.

Xbox Live 12 month subscription is apparently £24.99 from Game for Black Friday.

All over that. Not seen it that cheap since the early days of the 360!!

Annoyingly, the website can't take the demand. Been in a queue for this for ages - it'll probably sell out by the time I get through!

However, I did manage to get Forza Horizon 3 AND Lego Star Wars: TFA (with mini figure) for £22 in total from Tesco Direct (Forza was £30, Lego is only £15 and I had loads of clubcard points to use). That's Mini Langers' presents sorted!

There are some crazy console and games deals around online today.

It's taking a great deal of restraint to not bite!!

£12.99 for Fallout at Amazon for both X Box One and PS4...

£12.99 In Sainsburys in Wolves too. Did think about it but I don't have the time to play on the games I already own, let alone a game of this size.

Christmas is cancelled in the Quirk household. Fallout 4 for £12.99, Witcher 3 for £13, Call of duty Advanced Warfare for £5, Forza Horizon 2 and Forza 6 for £20..

Christmas is cancelled in the Quirk household. Fallout 4 for £12.99, Witcher 3 for £13, Call of duty Advanced Warfare for £5, Forza Horizon 2 and Forza 6 for £20..
You'll love Witcher 3 mate. Awesome game.

And the Forza Horizon series is fantastic fun. Looking forward to playing on FH3 on Xmas day!

Really got into Battlefield One now. It's taken a while but I'm getting good scores and have worked out most of the maps. It's great fun - especially with a group of mates. The most satisfying online FPS experience since CoD: Black Ops IMO. (The first Black Ops that is).

Looks like a good update. Looking forward to trying the farming and building my own outpost.

I've not found an empty outpost to claim and start Base building/farming but it's graphically better and feels more diverse with multiple occupants in the space stations. Only played about an hour or so - cautiously optimistic!

So the Forza 6 games doesnt use AI just the characteristics from other drivers 'SOME MAY BE YOUR FRIENDS' Well Bandyrastard you're a spunk trumpet of a driver that keeps on nailing me off the track... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ive pretty much finished Fallout 4. Main storyline done, not found any more sidequests in ages. Also up to level 56 now, so not even challenging. Are the addons any good?

Back