• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Just started playing Fallout 4, had New Vegas years ago and just couldn't get into it at all but I was sold on Skyrim and a good Black Friday offer so here we are, taken me a age to work my way out of the Vault already, building quite the clipboard and coffee mug collection in the process.

Oblivion now backwards compatible for the XBox One..

Just downloaded it. It looks absolutely beautiful compared to the original. Now, if they would only make Skyrim backwards compatible I would only be seen when I needed food.

You can get the skyrim remaster. But for some strange reason you cant load your old save game.

Start again, Paddy. You have the BIG book to refresh your memory.

I have two of the big book, actually. I also have an Oblivion big book somewhere...

So the Forza 6 games doesnt use AI just the characteristics from other drivers 'SOME MAY BE YOUR FRIENDS' Well Bandyrastard you're a spunk trumpet of a driver that keeps on nailing me off the track... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Your welcome. Loved that game. Only thing that annoys me about it is the long loading screens.

The Last Of Us 2 has just been announced, this is unbelievably brilliant news!

Your welcome. Loved that game. Only thing that annoys me about it is the long loading screens.
I prefer the Horizon games. FH2 is awesome. You keep cropping up in that too!

Getting Mini Langers FH3 for Christmas.

I enjoyed The Last of Us but I didn't think it was quite as amazing as many people thought.

Anyway, here the trailer for the sequel - it's a very good trailer!

https://youtu.be/pwGspF3WLHM

I've yet to play The Last Of Us but ill get it for my PS4 soon as I've heard such good things about it.

I've yet to play The Last Of Us but ill get it for my PS4 soon as I've heard such good things about it.
Best opening sequence to any game ever. I keep getting part way then giving up. Then starting again just for the opening.

Best opening sequence to any game ever. I keep getting part way then giving up. Then starting again just for the opening.

The opening sequence crushed me! Not sure I could relive it again! It's an incredible start though

I played it through three times on PS3 and then did the same again on the remastered version!

I've been playing fallout 4 on the xbox one lately, great game, not a big fan of RPG so the fact they have moved away from this slightly attracted to me giving it ago. I have clocked around 4 days of playing time and for those who also play I am at level 48. I started focusing a lot more of settlement building and maintenance.

Other games I love are Destiny and Dying Light.

I've pretty much had every console there is to have but currently only have the xbox one s

Hmmm. Would you buy this knowing what he has been watching with it?!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Oculus-Ri...016299?hash=item23780da82b:g:X0gAAOSwImRYPp33

It comes with a cleaning cloth though...

Nice sellers name too - anas.jamil

tumblr_muwir2ayiJ1qej05do2_250.gif

Moving at glacial pace through Fallout 4.

Took me about 3-4 game days to reach the first proper town, spent at least an hour there killing my first Deathclaw as I was shit scared to get near it and had to take pot shots from the roof with a wank gun whenever it decided to stop hiding. Wasted a few more days tarting up my settlement with the new chums and now I'm finally back investigating that town, just went down into a basement and bottled walking down a dark passage.

I'm just as directionless as I was on Skyrim but at least I've got me a rifle with a scope early on so I can sneak around exploring.

Fallout 4 - You won't believe how much content and how many stories are in this game.

Level 70 now and I haven't really done a lot except explore.

Just remember - the further South you go, the harder it is!

Im currently playing Murdered - Soul Suspect. Its a decent game and a good storyline, lots of items to collect which I like in games..

Fallout 4 - You won't believe how much content and how many stories are in this game.

Level 70 now and I haven't really done a lot except explore.

Just remember - the further South you go, the harder it is!
I'll make sure to stay North for a good while yet then!

I never got anywhere near the end of the story on Skyrim, always distracted by a side quest or something I wanted to find.

Back