• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Not used them before, but seen them crop up on HotUKDeals a few times with a seemingly good reputation.

I think I got an Xbox Live code from there once. They seem legit to me.

I think Lego Jurassic World is supposed to be quite cheap on there.

What is the PS4 bundle for £250?

I've seen other people use them before with no hassle.

It's not a bundle, it's just the standard console/controller/headset package. But the bundles don't seem to be too great at the moment

I'd keep your eyes peeled - there was an awesome deal I saw last week for a PS4, Witcher 3, Last of Us, Project Cars and I think a couple of months PS Plus subscription for about £270. There are definitely bargainous deals out there every so often.

I'd keep your eyes peeled - there was an awesome deal I saw last week for a PS4, Witcher 3, Last of Us, Project Cars and I think a couple of months PS Plus subscription for about £270. There are definitely bargainous deals out there every so often.

Wow! that is a great bundle! I can't see anything that good kicking around at the moment though!

Will keep an eye out.

KoF XIII on sale for $5! An absolute must-have game.

Tried to resist a lot of the Steam Sale but four GB scenery maps for Microsoft Flight Simulator have pulled me in.

Looks like another weekend playing with my joystick!

HuniePop - http://store.steampowered.com/app/339800/

Bought this after a recommendation elsewhere and it's so addictive!! It's an Anime style dating sim, but to have a successful date you have to beat a Bejewelled style game grid by matching gems. You can even uncensor it too ;)

There's a Japanese dating sim that involves dating birds. Supposedly it's an absolute riot.

It can always get lower.

Back