• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I really want to play The Talos Principle at the minute but know it'll be at least 33% cheaper when the sale starts.

Is it definitely the 11th?

I heard it was the 20th

I saw the other day that Bethesda have a requirement for a central London property for Oct-Dec for a big game launch so imagine it will be late Oct/early Nov that Fallout will be released

Dark Souls 3 (!!!) may have accidentally been confirmed by leaked release date documents. Hope it's real, I desperately need a new From game to chew up my free time.

From have spoiled other adventure games for me! Anything else just doesn't seem challenging any more!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Started Euro Truck Simulator 2 last night after picking up the Gold Edition for £2.07 (you've got to love PC gaming!). Only had time to do one job last night (bloody kids) but reversing is a bloody nightmare! Need to get my xBox controller set up properly for it as it doesn't feel right at the moment.
Enjoyable though.

My Witcher 3 profile might be corrupted. If the bog standard uninstall/reinstall thing doesn't work and there's a serious issue - OR if I lose all my data and have to start again, the 'things that annoy you' thread is going to be colourful tomorrow.

My Witcher 3 profile might be corrupted. If the bog standard uninstall/reinstall thing doesn't work and there's a serious issue - OR if I lose all my data and have to start again, the 'things that annoy you' thread is going to be colourful tomorrow.

It worked. Thank fuck for that. I might have to send an angry tweet or - worse - an arsey email. As it transpired, the cloud saved the day and the save file synced perfectly after reinstalling the game. No progress lost.

Not a hugely beefy system required:

Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel or equal AMD-Processor
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB OF VIDEO MEMORY ATI RADEON HD 2600/NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600 OR HIGHER
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Additional Notes: INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE GAME

Sim games surely are not about wowing you over with graphics.

Not a hugely beefy system required:

Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel or equal AMD-Processor
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB OF VIDEO MEMORY ATI RADEON HD 2600/NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600 OR HIGHER
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Additional Notes: INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE GAME

My PC should be able to hack it, if it still works that is, but think my laptop only had integrated graphics so probably wouldn't be up to the task.

Sim games surely are not about wowing you over with graphics.

Hey if that combine ain't lookin' fly then this brother ain't interested, you dig?

Started Euro Truck Simulator 2 last night after picking up the Gold Edition for £2.07 (you've got to love PC gaming!). Only had time to do one job last night (bloody kids) but reversing is a bloody nightmare! Need to get my xBox controller set up properly for it as it doesn't feel right at the moment.
Enjoyable though.

download etsmp... yes it has a multiplayer.

Has anyone ever bought anything from an online retailer called Simply Games? They have a cracking deal for PS4s at the moment (£250) but it seems a bit too good....

Back