• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Got GTA V waiting for me when get home and will be buying FM2015 tomorrow also.

I'm going to finish off Deus Ex Directors Cut and Assassins Creed Black Flag on the PC and then live the whole of 2015 in GTA5.

On the PS3 I am playing Fallout 3 GOTY, Persona 3 FES and Red Dead Redemption (again). This means I will not need a PS4 until 2018.

I am playing KOTOR, GTA SA, Real Racing 2 and XCOM on my Ipad just to fill in my spare gaming time!

I also have 53 unread books on my Kindle.

That's why I keep telling Mrs HW that I need to retire.

I'm going to finish off Deus Ex Directors Cut and Assassins Creed Black Flag on the PC and then live the whole of 2015 in GTA5.

On the PS3 I am playing Fallout 3 GOTY, Persona 3 FES and Red Dead Redemption (again). This means I will not need a PS4 until 2018.

I am playing KOTOR, GTA SA, Real Racing 2 and XCOM on my Ipad just to fill in my spare gaming time!

I also have 53 unread books on my Kindle.

That's why I keep telling Mrs HW that I need to retire.

You have a VERY understanding wife!!

Console killer. Quite literally.

But on the plus side you can now order Pizza via the Xbox One, so as your energy is slowly drained you can call out for food to replenish. Real life gaming.

Had some points to use on Xbox so giving Skyrim another go.

£1.24 I've paid so not much banking on it

Console killer. Quite literally.

Stop stealing my lines...

On another note, Shopto have been absolutely crap recently with deliveries and their customer services won't ever accept any blame on anything.

Had some points to use on Xbox so giving Skyrim another go.

£1.24 I've paid so not much banking on it

You won't regret it. Still the best game ever made in my opinion.

In other news, having bought more than the odd game for my Xbox One I reached 99% memory used and had to remove games to get Far Cry 4 on. Not any more. ADATA External hard drive installed (one cable piece of piss) and I now have 2 TERRABYTES of memory for games. Excellent.

Is The Witcher + The Witcher 2 worth $5?

Not sure. I am buying Witcher 3 for sure though.

Really enjoying Far Cry 4. Found it very difficult so far, but hey, that is hardly headline news with my general level of gaming ability, but it looks beautiful and I am finding it a good game.

Going to buy an Xbox One I think, there are some good deals but I reallllly want the white one, it looks very nice.

Says the bloke who got his forum name from Jet Set Willy.

Back