• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Bought an Xbox One, got FIFA, Forza Horizon 2 an extra controller for £329, will probably sell Forza and the extra controller, or I might keep Forza, unsure yet.

Just picked up Tomb Raider for $4. Gorgeous game, gorgeous protagonist, well worth the money so far.

The Witcher, on the other hand, is gorgeous and righteously kicking my ass. Can't get a hold of the combat system in it.

Bought an Xbox One, got FIFA, Forza Horizon 2 an extra controller for £329, will probably sell Forza and the extra controller, or I might keep Forza, unsure yet.

Forza Horizon 2 is supposed to be really good - much better than Forza 5 apparently.

Where'd you get that deal out on interest? There have been some amazing deals flying around just lately.

XB1 - Forza, x2 Assassins, Lego Marvel & £5 Points - 299.99

Forza Horizon 2 is supposed to be really good - much better than Forza 5 apparently.

Where'd you get that deal out on interest? There have been some amazing deals flying around just lately.

I've read the same but unsure whether I'd play it or not.

I got it in an Amazon Lightning Deal last night, they all sold out straight away but I was on the wait list and managed to get one.

Good work!

As I'm probably going to have to wait for a month or so before getting one, I know I won't get one of the mega deals flying around at the moment but I do hope there are a few decent bundles after the Christmas rush is over.

Good work!

As I'm probably going to have to wait for a month or so before getting one, I know I won't get one of the mega deals flying around at the moment but I do hope there are a few decent bundles after the Christmas rush is over.

Waiting for them to hurry up and dispatch it now! There was an even better deal that I didn't even see, 247electronics had the Xbox One with the new COD (Advanced Warfighter?) for £269, awesome deal that.

I'd imagine there'll be some good bundles after Christmas, there's always a shop or two that have some good stuff, it's just keeping an eye out for them.

Edit: GAME have a decent bundle instore and online at the moment. £350 for Xbox One, FIFA 15 download code, Forza 5 GOTY download, Halo MCC and an extra controller.

Clicky

I don't think prices will rocket after Xmas, they will probably remain fairly low afterwards too.

Due to a very unexpected and rather marvellous turn of events, it looks like I'll just about be able to join the world of Xbox One this side of Christmas.

Back of the net.

Due to a very unexpected and rather marvellous turn of events, it looks like I'll just about be able to join the world of Xbox One this side of Christmas.

Back of the net.

0% credit card :icon_wink:

So, I presume you've all already got this:

Finally, a game the whole family can enjoy!

Grr.... If Game actually offered the same deal in store as they do online, I'd be the owner of an xbox one now.

Merely a matter of time though!

New Xbox mate. Came out last year, sheesh!

The deal instore was console + FIFA + Forza 5 + Halo: MCC + extra controller for £350.

Decent, yes but I would prefer CoD or GTA V to Halo which I can't see me playing much.

The online offer was the Assassins Creed bundle with Forza 5 and CoD as well as the extra controller.

I'm sure I'll find one I like over the next few days.

Halo is miles better than CoD. Not even close.

Back