• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I'm watching the 1st hour of the wrestling so I might as well stay up for an extra 15 minutes to see what the ps4 looks like

I'm watching the 1st hour of the wrestling so I might as well stay up for an extra 15 minutes to see what the ps4 looks like

Fair point, think I'm doing the same, just whether I can be arsed packing the PC away at about half 2, might see if I can get a stream on my phone.

I was gonna get it but am unsure people have been raving about it.

South Park stick of truth looks really fun

Forget how good NFS looked. The Crew is looking incredible.

The Crew is my favourite game so far at e3 very impressed

The PS4 looks like a slanted Ps2

BMcVkQcCIAEHZEm.jpg:large

PS4 smashed it. £349 launch price. Doesn't need to go online like xbone. It supports the used game market and you can lend your copy of a game to a friend.

And it's keeping ps plus with drive club being the first game.

Looks like I'll be getting a PS4 at Christmas then.

Can somebody post some links to the games you have been talking about?

The only downside for some people will be that multiplayer is through the psn plus subscription. Doesn't bother me as I like ps plus.

I'll definitely be getting a PS4 at some point but as yet none of the games really stand out to me so until something does I may as well wait.

The only downside for some people will be that multiplayer is through the psn plus subscription. Doesn't bother me as I like ps plus.

That pisses me off but eh it's a very competitive price and the sharing games bit was dead funny.

Sony made my mind up for me, I'm buying it.

It's also region free, so you could buy it from the US for $399, and I think it works out around £260, which is a further saving, think that's what I'll be doing, and you could buy European games and they'd work on the console.

Sony have really sold itself with what it shown last night but it needs to launch the same week as the xbone to completely kill off Microsoft.

Dream release titles for launch
Watch Dogs - Looks awesome
Fifa 14
AC - Black Flag
Drive Club
The Crew (ubisoft stated it for a 2014 release)

Back