• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

That definitely looks awesome and Mirrors edge 2 :O

I like that idea even if they sold £1.19 for the stadiums it would sell but I can't see it happening because it would cost a lot of time and effort to do that for most leagues around Europe.

ME2 was a dead cert after the stuff that's come out recently.

Oh I know, I just think if they did go down that route, although it would be time and effort consuming, it would definitely make them a lot more money.

ME2 was a dead cert after the stuff that's come out recently.

Oh I know, I just think if they did go down that route, although it would be time and effort consuming, it would definitely make them a lot more money.

EA could do it for the top divisions and that would make sense. A load more generic stadiums would be nice but playing every game at Ivy Lane annoys me.

EA could do it for the top divisions and that would make sense. A load more generic stadiums would be nice but playing every game at Ivy Lane annoys me.

Agreed, top divisions would be good, agree with that too, more generic ones would be a lot better, fed up of playing at Ivy Lane.

Now to wait for the Ubisoft conference, really looking forward to Watch Dogs and AC: Black Flag

Now to wait for the Ubisoft conference, really looking forward to Watch Dogs and AC: Black Flag

Definitely...

Here is the real discussion for those picking up the new systems are you buying from Shopto.net or not :D

Definitely...

Here is the real discussion for those picking up the new systems are you buying from Shopto.net or not :D

I'll go with wherever is cheapest, I wasn't going to get one at all, but after seeing these, and the Sony conference tomorrow (I know it's on tonight but I'll watch it tomorrow), I feel as though I want one, whereas the xbox conference just pissed me off.

I'll go with wherever is cheapest, I wasn't going to get one at all, but after seeing these, and the Sony conference tomorrow (I know it's on tonight but I'll watch it tomorrow), I feel as though I want one, whereas the xbox conference just pissed me off.

Sony may be stupid enough to include always online technology in this press conference and 24 hour internet checks. If it is always online that's cool because it means better A.I etc but it needs to be playable offline which I expect it will and Sony would be stupid not to have it playable offline. Shopto.net are normally not the cheapest but will deliver on time every time.

Sony may be stupid enough to include always online technology in this press conference and 24 hour internet checks. If it is always online that's cool because it means better A.I etc but it needs to be playable offline which I expect it will and Sony would be stupid not to have it playable offline. Shopto.net are normally not the cheapest but will deliver on time every time.

I do expect some kind of catch with Sony, especially since EA pulled their online passes, I don't think they'll pull the same trick as MS with the preowned market, but that leaves me wondering what else they could pull out the bag, like you said, constantly online wouldn't be too bad, but those 24 hour checks are diabolical.

Agree on ShopTo, they're awesome, either on the day or the day before.

I do expect some kind of catch with Sony, especially since EA pulled their online passes, I don't think they'll pull the same trick as MS with the preowned market, but that leaves me wondering what else they could pull out the bag, like you said, constantly online wouldn't be too bad, but those 24 hour checks are diabolical.

Agree on ShopTo, they're awesome, either on the day or the day before.

3 days before if you order the week before man.

Sony will pull some stupid stunt with the DRM and anti Piracy measures.

Rumours are flying around on IGN that the Ps4 will launch in 3 different skus. Valuing from $399.99 to $599.99

Am I the only one who's been entirely underwhelmed by the graphics on these "next-gen" titles?

3 days before if you order the week before man.

Sony will pull some stupid stunt with the DRM and anti Piracy measures.

Rumours are flying around on IGN that the Ps4 will launch in 3 different skus. Valuing from $399.99 to $599.99

There's bound to be loads of rumours at the minute, I think I could see different SKU's, depending on what's missing, if it's like a smaller hard drive like the xbox 360 Slim then it could work, but not like the x-Bone, with different subscriptions, although I could see that, cheaper one you have to pay online and a smaller hard drive.

Am I the only one who's been entirely underwhelmed by the graphics on these "next-gen" titles?

Agree with James, some have looked like normal, but others, such as NFS and Madden do look next gen.

I'd imagine that the Ubisoft conference will be where the graphics will be at, things like Watch Dogs and AC: Black Flag would look awesome on the PS4.

Madden was one of the ones I was most disappointed with (add FIFA to that as well).

Had forgotten about NFS, do have to agree on that one. Looked really good.

PSN needs to stay free as well and PS+ needs to stay but not mandatory.

They've already announced that PSN is staying free.

Madden was one of the ones I was most disappointed with (add FIFA to that as well).

Wait for the demo gameplay to comeout before you judge on the graphics.

Might have been the stream I had tbh with you, but I was impressed with it, and NBA.

PSN needs to stay free as well and PS+ needs to stay but not mandatory.

PS+ will be a major factor on the PS4, the extra content you get with it makes it worthwhile, but it shouldn't be mandatory as you say, should definitely stay optional.

That's good and also worrying to hear, with that staying free what else could they change then.

my reaction to that news

BKlGhDwCAAAt0uS.jpg:large

Back