• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

What I'm expecting the ps4 to look like :D

BLnRXE1CMAEjFPV.jpg:large

In other news Pes 2014 is not going to be on the Xbox One or the PS4. I'm not overally upset about this but someone somewhere might be...

and finally (link )are stating the PS4 will not be linking games to ps4 accounts but Kotaku are reporting this (link). If true that sony isn't having used game DRM its the best move sony has made in years.

I really think I'm pushing more towards the PS4. Xbox have a lot of issues they need to sort out before I think about buying the Xbox one.

I have a feeling that Sony will do the same security wise but if they don't and the Ps4 hasn't got the Xbone security it will sell in massive numbers.

I think the PS4 will definitely be the console I choose. I really like the look drive club and GT6.

I think the PS4 will definitely be the console I choose. I really like the look drive club and GT6.

Drive Club looks like fun but GT6 will be out on PS3 1st and Ps4 "eventually. If GT6 looks like Drive Club does it will be an awesome looking game.

I will be getting one. No matter what. My preferred console. Always has been. Will keep the 360 for backwards compatibility as well.

The bloke in GAME said that any game that comes out for the PS4 they will have to be streamable to the PSVita. That's another reason why I shall be getting a PS4.

Also, I bought Diablo 3 earlier and after a few hours I am thoroughly enjoying it. If anyone thought about buying it but was unsure I have two guest passes if anyone is interested.

The Ps Vita streaming but is one of the main reasons why I'll be getting a Ps4 but I can see Sony now doing what it does best, Copying Nintendo.

Xbone launches is in November and will be £429 on launch. I'll be keeping my cash.

The games look good but the ball is now in Sony's court.

If Sony price theirs the same, or even lower, it'll piss all over the Xbone imo.

All i'm reading is; X-Bone!

$500. And all those rules. No thanks.

I've never liked Sony after the corrupt way they shut down Sega (RIP Dreamcast, I still mourn you every day), but they'll have to really fuck this up for me to not get a PS4.

2 things will need to happen for Sony not to destroy the XBONE

1: Price £425+

2: DRM

EA has just mistakenly announced that the PS4 will be out this November.

Back