• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

The thing is that it sounds like Microsoft have spaffed a lot of money on exclusives. And like you appear to be a Playstation 'fan' (nowt wrong with that by the way), there will be millions of Xbox 'fans' too.

It'll sell, and it'll sell well. Regardless of this preowned business. They're not that naive.

I'm not a Playstation fan boy, I'm a nintendo-playstation fan boy :D.

I just feel that it won't sell overally well but I'm not gonna start a fan boy war over a bloody hunk of plastic.

Sounds like the sort of thing a fan boy would say to me...

I'm not a Playstation fan boy, I'm a nintendo-playstation fan boy :D.

I just feel that it won't sell overally well but I'm not gonna start a fan boy war over a bloody hunk of plastic.

Of course it'll sell well because there are people who have said they'll buy it no matter what. Like you said with the PS4, and they haven't even shown us the console yet! :icon_lol:

I'd like to get one of the new machines but no idea which one yet as we've seen fuck all in terms of games. Or prices.

Also, I had an AWESOME game on Horde on Gears 3 last night. I am still utterly perplexed why they took that mode out of GoW: Judgement. It's easily the best game type, and managed to get to Wave 37 which is a personal best when playing with randoms.

WHY did they get rid of it?!

I'd like to get one of the new machines but no idea which one yet as we've seen fuck all in terms of games. Or prices.

I presume we start to see games and prices on the 10th June

Not particularly impressed with the Xbox One as yet but that's mainly because all I want a console for is to play games and blu-rays, the rest of the stuff doesn't interest me (although the pre-owned stuff is a shitter but likely to happen for PS4 too). That being the case I can't imagine getting one of the new consoles until there is a game that really grabs my attention such as a new Uncharted game.

Noooo I re-upped my WoW account over the weekend noooo :facepalm:

945099_10151616828859914_1653960223_n.jpg

Playing F1 2012, into the second season and it appears that Marussia have signed up Adrian Newey as they're the best car on the grid!

:icon_lol:

I think it's Langers but theres a ps3 on the cake so it's a maybe...

bear.jpg

I wonder if Microsoft would actually make this game hmmm....

Finally picked up Bioshock Infinite and Dishonoured today. That's my gaming until GTAV sorted I reckon.

First impressions on Bioshock Infinite. Holy fucking God this is unbelievably good.

Back