• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

It doesn't really matter to be fair. I'd expect it will be 1st week of November just to beat Xbone to the punt.

Battlefront 3 is real. I need an ambulance.

I liked the new Most Wanted, it was like Burnout paradise.

I thought the driving was too.. hard to explain, just didn't feel right, whereas the first MW, I loved that, got the full 1000g on the xbox lol.

I wonder if a new Bad Company 3 will be announced tonight..

I thought the driving was crap but the game was just fun.

I doubt it mate but it would be a nice surprise, it's Fifa time.

I thought the driving was crap but the game was just fun.

I doubt it mate but it would be a nice surprise, it's Fifa time.

I prefer the Bad Company's to the Battlefields. I'm looking forward to that, also liking the look of NBA if I'm honest.

This new ignite engine, all I want to know is;

Is online going to spoiled by cunts who hoof it over your defence and then pass across for an open goal?

That goal Messi scored at the end, that was terrible positioning from Courtois.

Near post goals great....

I'm not overally impressed with it... I just hope they get rid of the stupid impact engine.

At least there will be gameplay footage of it on the internet this week.

I'm hoping with this new ignite engine, it just takes it from scratch, and actually makes it realistic, as you said, the impact engine is just stupid and works terribly.

I'm hoping with this new ignite engine, it just takes it from scratch, and actually makes it realistic, as you said, the impact engine is just stupid and works terribly.

All the impact engine does is give youtube Fus ro dah videos.

I would love them to have more stadiums on the new Fifa and a better looking ivy lane.

All the impact engine does is give youtube Fus ro dah videos.

I would love them to have more stadiums on the new Fifa and a better looking ivy lane.

As for stadiums, I think it would be awesome, if they created every stadium, I know it's time consuming, but say they create Molineux, then charge say 70p for it, then you do that with every stadium, then all the fans will want their home ground, and 70p isn't much, but add that all up then it's a decent amount of cash.

B4 looks awesome, and Commander mode is just superb.

As for stadiums, I think it would be awesome, if they created every stadium, I know it's time consuming, but say they create Molineux, then charge say 70p for it, then you do that with every stadium, then all the fans will want their home ground, and 70p isn't much, but add that all up then it's a decent amount of cash.

B4 looks awesome, and Commander mode is just superb.

That definitely looks awesome and Mirrors edge 2 :O

I like that idea even if they sold £1.19 for the stadiums it would sell but I can't see it happening because it would cost a lot of time and effort to do that for most leagues around Europe.

Back