• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Intruiged that you can get the PS4 in the US and ship it over and it will still work. That would save alot of money!

That was my plan, import it from vigeogamesplus until I realised the risk of getting customs charges as James said, just whether its work the risk or not.

With the streaming capabilities the PS4 has (dunno about the xbone) it would be good for FIFA tournaments, could stream it and then people on here could watch the game being played.

Ashes 2013 out next week - think I'm going to get it.

Love a cricket game although wish I could stipll play Brian Lara Cricket!

That was my plan, import it from vigeogamesplus until I realised the risk of getting customs charges as James said, just whether its work the risk or not.

With the streaming capabilities the PS4 has (dunno about the xbone) it would be good for FIFA tournaments, could stream it and then people on here could watch the game being played.

I do that anyway to twitch.tv.

Ashes 2013 looks good but I can only imagine it being on the same game engine as 2009

I do that anyway to twitch.tv.

Yeah but on current gen don't you need some kind of recording service? Most people don't, and it's built in the PS4 I think so everybody could, makes more sense

Yeah but on current gen don't you need some kind of recording service? Most people don't, and it's built in the PS4 I think so everybody could, makes more sense

oh definitely it makes more sense building it into the next gen consoles because capture cards are bloody expensive

0fddc2678a3e30692e31603de815538f.jpg

Breaking news: Nintendo announce a 3d mario for the Wii U at e3. Who could have predicted that:facepalm:

New Smash Bros.

E3, my bank account will thank you to cease and desist.

Sarah Greene looks in decent nick considering Blue Peter and Saturday Superstore were nearly 30 years ago...

Gotta say the new Dead Rising looks epic, fair play to Microsoft if I've read right and they've got it on an exclusive, the gameplay looks mint - really hoping they'll be a survival online mode so can play with mates... I've always had an Xbox so I'll pay the extra and carry on the legacy in the household!

All the games I want will probably come to more than the actual console... Some going to be £65? :-/

TwitchTV is built in on the new Xbox, some built in capture card... Looks pretty good - can edit the gameplay you recorded on the Xbox and then share it onto YouTube, Twitter etc.

TwitchTV is built in on the new Xbox, some built in capture card... Looks pretty good - can edit the gameplay you recorded on the Xbox and then share it onto YouTube, Twitter etc.

Can do that on the PS4 Dan. Except Twitch Tv is Ustream

I have to say that the PS4 does look a lot more appealing at them moment, a shame because I like alot of the xbox only games. The end of second hand game purchases is the real nail in the coffin for me as well as the price

Back