• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2017/18 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 is the end of a midfield player's prime, give or take a year. His legs aren't gone yet but they'll be going soon. Then he'll still be a good player but not PSG/Juventus/Citeh level.

30 is the end of a midfield player's prime, give or take a year. His legs aren't gone yet but they'll be going soon. Then he'll still be a good player but not PSG/Juventus/Citeh level.
Maybe yeovil

I was talking about Matuidi???

Didn't realise Matuidi was that old tbh. Glad for Juve though should be gurrrd

Wales have had some superb players but there is always a lot of garbage pumping out the squad. That's what being a nation with a small population does for us.

Patrick Roberts is set to re-join Celtic on loan from Manchester City. A player Wolves could have perhaps considered.

No way he was coming to the Championship. More champions league football for him but I would have really liked him to have been a squad player at City. So talented and like Mason Mount is good enough I think now

Leeds United have joined Barnsley in the race to sign Swansea City striker Oli McBurnie on loan. I would have thought Swansea wouldn't let him out on loan until Fernando Llorente is available for selection.

Chris Wood has agreed terms with Burnley, apparently.

decent striker..wanted him here a few years ago...we can get even better though

Valencia have seemingly chosen Andreas Pereira as a loan option from Man Utd, leaving Jorge Mendes the problem of moving Goncalo Guedes from PSG to another of his linked clubs.

Sam Gallagher close to joining 'Arry at Blues

Busy morning for Arry - Jenkinson and Bramall (lad signed from Hednesford) join on loan from Arsenal

Busy morning for Arry - Jenkinson and Bramall (lad signed from Hednesford) join on loan from Arsenal

Jenkinson wont be cheap, was after top dollar during the last window which priced him out of several deals.

Mbappe to PSG on loan (with view to permanent deal next summer) with Lucas Moura going the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back