• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2017/18 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Hugill was just shit. Worked hard but terrible footballer. He let Preston down a lot I thought as they weren't a terrible team, I like Pearson in midfield for them (wouldn't mind us putting a bid in to replace Dave).

You'd snatch anyone's hand off for half of what Reading bid. Is Stam just trying to gather a collection of crap footballers who run around a lot?

Pearson would be an excellent signing.

Leicester City have joined Manchester City in the chase for Johnny Evans. But WBA still refuse to let him go.

Man Utd have apparently bid £92m for Bale.

I think Real will let him go to be honest, they've already stated he could go if they get their money back.

Liverpool have now bid £55m for Thomas Lemar.

Bale is remarkably unpopular in Madrid. Got booed pretty harshly during their match yesterday apparently.

I dont think he is worth the money personally

Naby Keita to Liverpool next summer.

I dunno, he's 28 now. With his repeated muscle injuries and reliance on pace I'm not sure he has that long left at the very top.

Bale is a phenomenal player. If you get him for under £150m in the current market then it is a bargain
Sorry..dont agree..we will see if man u will buy him...i know you are all wales and stuff..zlatan is better business for a very cut salary(being swedish and all that)

Zlatan is sort of broken until December much as I love him too!

Bale was rated third best player behind Messi and Ronaldo. If you pick him up for less than 70% of the Neymar fee then you have to think that is pretty decent business.

But even United don't want to spend £150m on a player (plus about £200k a week), hand him a four year deal and see him be worth about 10% of that when it's coming to an end. His age, playing style and fitness issues count against him in comparison to Neymar.

I don't think he's got it in him to reinvent himself à la Giggs/Cronaldo.

Pirlo was still probably one of the top five midfielders in the world five years ago but you wouldn't have gone out and spent megabucks on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back