• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2017/18 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but your valuation is up to £150m :icon_lol:

All moot really as I can't see him going now Real aren't getting Mbappé.

He says he doesn't want to play wing back, yet other than instead of Moses I don't see where he gets close to being in Chelsea's first 11. Strange move on his behalf.

good player, bad for me in PTG if he replaces moses

his preferred pos i CM though i have read

I'm stumped by that move. 2nd fiddle to better forward players, surely no look-in at CM unless Conte has a masterstroke up his sleeve. Leaves him fighting Moses for a position he doesn't want to play? Don't get it - unless he is just fed up of Wenger and Arsenal.

Can't see how he plays ahead of Kante, Bakayoko or Cesc in CM.

think this a top of the iceberg for arsen(e)al, they will surely lose sanchez now, and not playing giroud, will surely let him go too..top players will abandon the ship i think..mustafi to inter maybe they will keep hold of holding haha

what lifetime injury does Cazorla have?

whatever, not playing for wenger..dont understand he rated Holding even over Gabriel

Gabriel is injured and a total donkey. He was right to get rid of him.

naah, even injured better than fucking Holding in a top 6 club

they should sign ben gibson instead

Holding is a good talent but was left horribly exposed yesterday.

Sounds like Costa may be at Everton until January before moving back to Atleti.

just showed his weaknesses for me

Maybe you should look at the number of absolute batterings Arsenal take every year, invariably with your pal Koscielny on the pitch and reflect that he isn't all that either.

Maybe you should look at the number of absolute batterings Arsenal take every year, invariably with your pal Koscielny on the pitch and reflect that he isn't all that either.

so you really think Kosc wouldnt start at all teams in the prem then? crazy, once again..

I wasn't the one calling him one of the top centre halves anywhere in the world over the last 30 years, was I.

Anyway he wouldn't get in the Spurs or United teams. He's good but nothing like top level. Like most of Arsenal's squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back