• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2017/18 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
he would be behind toby but before verthongen..and before jones or bailly at united

Vertonghen was better than Alderweireld last season. He used to be a bit of a flake, but he's exceptional now.

Vertonghen was better than Alderweireld last season. He used to be a bit of a flake, but he's exceptional now.
You have to be kidding Nando?

Really? Exactly why?

It's all about opinions Fred and I can't see how you can rate Kosc above either Spurs defender as Spurs have looked very solid at the back for a few years. Bailly looks an absolute beast at the heart of United's defence and Jones has always been class, he just gets broken a lot.

Kosc is nowhere near their standard at this stage of his career.

I dunno. If I had to pick between the two I'd take Toby every time. Jan still gets too emotional at times. Diet Arnautovic.

It's all about opinions Fred and I can't see how you can rate Kosc above either Spurs defender as Spurs have looked very solid at the back for a few years. Bailly looks an absolute beast at the heart of United's defence and Jones has always been class, he just gets broken a lot.

Kosc is nowhere near their standard at this stage of his career.
Of course..opinions..Kosc is an international for France..Verthongen for Belgium..Bailly is much too unpolished for consistency

Plenty of Spurs fans about who'll tell you that Jan was better than Toby last year. I rate Toby more at his very best, but he had a few iffy moments last season. Absolutely no slight on him as he's majestic at his peak.

Spurs have Davinson Sanchez too who is also better than Koscielny.

Shame on Vertonghen for being born in Belgium rather than France, the shithouse.

Haha ok, different views

I'd go Toby over Vert but both over Kosc I think.

Yeah same here. Koscielny is a very talented defender and performed st a good level but he's always had a rash side that makes silly mistakes. Too often he gets himself in situations where he ends up getting sent off or cocking something up. Good player but not at level of some others in this league

Yeah same here. Koscielny is a very talented defender and performed st a good level but he's always had a rash side that makes silly mistakes. Too often he gets himself in situations where he ends up getting sent off or cocking something up. Good player but not at level of some others in this league

Like I say, it's not an accident that he is Arsenal's main centre half, their alleged defensive leader and they get pasted a minimum of 2-3 times a season at home and in Europe.

How many games do United and Chelsea lose 4-0, 5-1, 6-0, 8-2 etc.

He's good but a long way from the very best defenders, and getting on now as well.

OMG, you can never play better what you play with..Holding FFS...come on guys

Bayern 5 - 1 Arsenal

Koscienly played alongside Gabriel.

Arsenal 1 - 5 Bayern

Koscienly played alongside Mustafi, and got sent off.

A small sample but you get the gist.

I see. It's always someone else's fault, he just happens to also be there at the same time. Amazing.

Bayern 5 - 1 Arsenal

Koscienly played alongside Gabriel.

Arsenal 1 - 5 Bayern

Koscienly played alongside Mustafi, and got sent off.

A small sample but you get the gist.

would have been 10-1 and 1-10 with Holding :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back