• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course transfer values being based entirely on a player's last one or two games. Which is why Real Madrid are after Callum Wilson and Wycombe have turned down the chance of signing Branislav Ivanovic on a free.

It's still 3 in his last 5, 15 in his last 25 in the league.

Swap deal for Leon Clarke?

Saido Berahino reported to have handed in a transfer request

Lescott leaving Albion once they have signed a new defender.

Either he really wants to move to Villa or Pulis is losing the plot. Olsson, McAuley, Chester, Dawson, Fazio (linked last week) - none of them are near Jo. Especially the first two, combined age of about 70 and it looks like it as well.

The Izale McLeod transfer is making me laugh. SKY are making it out Notts County are breaking the bank for him. Notts County signed McLeod for a 'SIX FIGURE FEE' Indeed it could be a little as £100,000 but SKY really are making it out its huge.

It is huge for a club their size though. There aren't many clubs at that level who can spend that sort of money on one player.

The Izale McLeod transfer is making me laugh. SKY are making it out Notts County are breaking the bank for him. Notts County signed McLeod for a 'SIX FIGURE FEE' Indeed it could be a little as £100,000 but SKY really are making it out its huge.

For a team in League 2 though, a 6 figure transfer fee is huge.

I just realised Notts County are in League Two now... Oops..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back