• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'd ruin IrishWolf's year.

Seriously though, that might be the case but I doubt it personally. More likely they're just searching for an upgrade on Scepovic and Stokes. Griffiths, Ciftci & Kozak would be a good strike force.

Brizzle after Adomah now apparently.

If he's available we should be all over it. A massive upgrade on any of our wingers.

That'd ruin IrishWolf's year.

Seriously though, that might be the case but I doubt it personally. More likely they're just searching for an upgrade on Scepovic and Stokes. Griffiths, Ciftci & Kozak would be a good strike force.

You'd think Griffiths would remain first choice in his current form but just seems an expensive choice for 2nd/3rd choice unless Villa are virtually giving him away, especially given that Ciftci only joined in the summer.

If he's available we should be all over it. A massive upgrade on any of our wingers.

Definitely. Quality at this level.

I'd love Adomah at Wolves but he'd cost a fortune. Once again, Brizzle pissing up the wrong tree.

You'd think Griffiths would remain first choice in his current form but just seems an expensive choice for 2nd/3rd choice unless Villa are virtually giving him away, especially given that Ciftci only joined in the summer.

Ronny will want to play 2 up top in a lot of games this season I think. They've also got to play a lot of football this year, they'll want to be competitive in the group stage of whichever European cup they end up in, they'll need to win the league and you've got to expect them to go far in both cups as well.

I remember McCarthy looked at Adomah and we were linked with him when he was at Barnet.

John Stones has put in a transfer request.

Madness.

Unless he's guaranteed to start at Chelsea he should be staying another season and getting 30+ games under his belt.

He's very good but he's not played for a whole season yet.

Isn't Adomah a bit old for our current transfer policy?

Perhaps, but we shouldn't be too rigid. We're crying out for some experience at the moment.

Leicester have met Demarai Gray's release clause.

Berahino has unfollowed WBA on twitter. :icon_lol:

If Spurs buy Son then they probably won't go back for Berahino.

If Spurs buy Son then they probably won't go back for Berahino.

Agree with that...so he is putting himself in a difficult situation(probably just tired reading all wba stuff)

Son is a much better player than Berahino anyway IMO.

Is Berahino gonna do an Odemwingie and turn up at Spurs training ground on deadline day?

Son is a much better player than Berahino anyway IMO.

There's a good player in Son but he had a pretty poor year just past, IIRC. At least by his standards.

Germany's nonsense papers are reporting KdB has signed a six (!) year deal with Citeh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back