• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends. If they end up with Romero as first choice keeper and Rooney as their only centre forward then I would class that as a poor window.

Don't think you can call it a poor window in which they picked up Memphis, Schweinsteiger and Romero?

Romero is really poor though. If they leave themselves as thin as they are up top then it's a bad situation.

Really odd situation seeing lindergaard, Valdes and de gea sat up in the stands when they're all better than Romero. Realistically Utd need a centre back and a centre forward before the end of the window

The kid they played up front last year did alright.

Pedro to Chelsea. He is a player that always gives 100%. A great player, who at 28 has a few good years left in him yet.

Mane is better than Pedro. SSN's new Football Manager stats thingy just told me so.

Roma have signed Fluminense midfielder Gerson. Described as the "Brazilian Pogba". Exciting prospect.

Shaun Maloney, after 8 months and 14 insipid appearances for Chicago, is set to sign for Hull City.

Norwich are having an absolute mare of a window.

They've now gone from Afobe to Walters - which has also been rejected.

Norwich are having an absolute mare of a window.

They've now gone from Afobe to Walters - which has also been rejected.

To be quite honest I don't see that they need to improve all that much to stay up this year.

None of their strikers are remotely good enough to sustain them at this level. I think they might stay up but they could really do with a better forward.

Why on earth are they wasting their time and looking incompetent by bidding £1.5m for Walters?

That has about as much chance of being accepted as a friends-with-benefits offer from me to Alison Brie.

Butterfield to Derby for up to £5m.

None of their strikers are remotely good enough to sustain them at this level. I think they might stay up but they could really do with a better forward.

Hooper was alright for them and I still have a shred of hope regarding RvW.

Still, yes, if I was going to say they need to improve somewhere, up top would be the place.

Optimists ay me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back