• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roma are making a habit of scalping other clubs; they've just sold Alessio Romagnoli to Milan for 25m euros.

Roma are making a habit of scalping other clubs; they've just sold Alessio Romagnoli to Milan for 25m euros.

A quality young centre half who can potentially be the cornerstone of the Milan defence for the next 10+ years.

He's solid but he's not 25m euros good.

They shouldn't be selling off Romanisti, no matter the price. He's more than good enough for Roma, they should be building a defence around him.

Evo Stik NPL Premier side Ilkeston FC snap up veteran striker Lee Hughes.

Ashley Cole released by Roma.

Fuck him, the waster.

Also, Everton are supposedly in for Alex Buettner.

Fits the traditional Martinez brief of a defender who can't defend.

Clearly it hasn't worked out for Cashley in Rome but he was the best left back in Europe for near on a decade.

Yeah his attitude in Rome just really bugged me. Can't really convince me he gave 100%, if he had done he'd have beaten Holebas every time.

Kovacic to Real for €35m. Madness.

He's a good player but not a chance he's worth that nor does he offer anything that Real are lacking.

JUST $#@! OFF WITH THIS CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER BOLLOCKS SKY.

I've just seen this for the first time. That's embarrasing for any broadcaster, I'd imagine even Chennel 5 would turn their nose up at that shite. Horrific.

Steady on. I'd imagine they're pissed off for not thinking of it first.

I think Twitter would've melted if tiny George and stuttering Kelly had asked Adam Virgo why Darren Bent only had 3 Stamina and 1 work rate and what effect it had on Derby's board requests.

Gedion Zelalem could go to Rangers on loan. Seems like too much of a step down to me.

Sport Bild reporting Man Utd have bid 85m Euros for Muller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back