• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to bid a lot more than that. Mueller is a 100m Euro player for me.

Bild is about as reliable as the Mirror over here, just scattergun stuff.

Gedion Zelalem could go to Rangers on loan. Seems like too much of a step down to me.

Warburton made a good point about this the other day. Okay, you could play against better quality players in League 1/Championship but where else are you going to get the experience of playing in front of 50K+ home fans? It's a great exposure to the kind of pressure these youngsters can expect if they ever break into the first team at their parent clubs.

That is a fair point, I guess I'd forgotten just how big Rangers are.

I'll pass on your regards to my family members who support Rangers.....

Wouldn't his address be of more use than his regards :icon_wink: :boxing: ???

Gedion Zelalem could go to Rangers on loan. Seems like too much of a step down to me.
Perfect club for young expressive midfield players or strikers, front foot football creating and taking chances in a massive environment, learning a winning mentality. A Rangers experience should prove a fantastic learning opportunity.

United have gone after Bale, Muller and Pedro and failed.

Now they're seemingly after Sadio Mane!

Bloody hell. Reminiscent of us downgrading from Steven Fletcher to Frank Nouble in a summer.

What the fuck is going on with United's recruitment? That is just bizarre.

They are fucking minted. They need a forward. Fucking bid properly for Thomas Mueller you spunktrumpets.

Bayern won't sell Müller, they'd just be wasting their time, much as Norwich would be if they spent the rest of the window bidding for Afobe.

Pep has to win the CL this season for the sake of his own legacy.

They've done excellent business so far in my opinion. Mane would just be a weird one.

Depends. If they end up with Romero as first choice keeper and Rooney as their only centre forward then I would class that as a poor window.

PSG clearly are letting Zlatan go. Maybe United could get in ahead of AC? He would be ace for one season at least.

Would love to see Zlatan here.

Surely Zlatan wouldn't even think about going to United, him and Van Gaal don't get on do they?

Does anyone get on with Van Gaal apart from RvP and Memphis? :D

He won't get another PL chance if he doesn't come this year. I think he's wasted good years at PSG personally, Di Maria is doing the same now. Ligue Un is poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back