• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

2024 General Election Thread

Who did you Vote For

• Labour

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • Tory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Green

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Farage Ltd

• Serious Independent

• Plaid Cymru

• SNP

• One of the Niron ones

• Count Binface

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Mr Baked Bean Face

• Other Strange Party/Independent

• Total voters
Scenes when Farage says 'sorry, you're too mental for us'

Braverman will try for the leadership and if she’s successful she’ll enter talks to merge with Reform. If unsuccessful she’ll leave the Tory party and join Reform. I’d put big money that one way or another she’ll be on the same platform as Farage at the next election.

by all accounts, bravermans popularity within the tory party has fallen remarkably. If she does stand, I feel she'll be quickly out of the contest.

by all accounts, bravermans popularity within the tory party has fallen remarkably. If she does stand, I feel she'll be quickly out of the contest.
Her supporters within the party moving over to Jenrick

They need to stop involving their nutbar membership in the process tbh. Ridiculous tiny demographic and well, they picked Truss. Just say that disqualifies any of you for 30 years from having a say, and none of them will live that long.

Greens want the renewable energy but want it delivered underground. Company not happy as they say it will pretty much triple the cost. Main complaint seems to be 'yeah but they won't look very nice'. Tbh I'd rather have Norfolk with pylons than Norfolk under 30 feet of water in 100 years time but maybe that's just me.

Back