• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

That sounds like macular degeneration treatment.
Correct!! I just went and asked her.
Though I think she's a little confused... said ,there is liquid BEHIND my eyes and this injection is to dry it up'.
But she did mention that Macular thing.

Whereabouts are you?

We go every year, we base ourselves in Crantock near Newquay but zip about to new places each year. Perranporth, Tintagel and Port Isaac.
We went there one day many years ago and met a Jeweller, who made his own stuff, so after much showing we got him to make my broad wedding ring which was hammered white gold with a gold bar hammered into it.
Made Jane's ring too and a lovely bracelet, Of course all 3 are still going.
His name was Bruce. Great bloke, but hard to get hold of as he's often surfing...

Whereabouts are you?

We go every year, we base ourselves in Crantock near Newquay but zip about to new places each year. Perranporth, Tintagel and Port Isaac.
I read this as Cannock and thought thats a very odd place to holiday.

Whereabouts are you?

We are just outside Wadebridge in Lanivet. 30 minutes drive to everywhere. Perranporth and Harlyn Bay were just wonderful in the sun this week.

Missed out on getting a pair of tickets for Russell Howard's tour last year, had a notification for Jimmy Carrs US tour in November, managed to get a couple of tickets 2nd row. Quite pleased :)

Any follow up stuff Peter?
Neighbour had something like that done and she has to go back once a month for some injection into her eyeball. Puts her on her back with a mask on for the rest of the day!
Only follow up is a check after 3 weeks to make sure it's all ok - if it is then they will stsrt the process for the other eye to be done.

As others have said the other sounds like Macular degeneration - if she needed liquid retention dealt with that sounds like wet macular which is worse than dry. I,ve got a bit, but not enough to need anything done now - just another reminder of ageing

Brought Lewis Capaldi tickets at Christmas for the kids. Show was yesterday at The Roxy in Atlanta
He might not be every one's cup of tea but he gave a great live show
The venue very much reminded me of the old civic back in the Blast Off days of the 90's.

That murdering cunt Cashman will serve a minimum of 42 years before he can even ask for parole for the brutal killing of poor little Olivia. The fucking coward refused to come up to the dock because he had heard the CPS singing 'We Are The Champions' on Friday when he was found guilty. In effect he won't see the light of day again

In effect he won't see the light of day again
Apparently £250k on his head as he knows a lot and those in gangs are worried he will exchange this info for a better life in prison (although, popping up in Prison as a child killer means he is in for a rough ride anyway)

Very interesting Panorama tonight on the drug wars which are leading to huge problems with shootings in Liverpool, very sad and tragic to hear of so many innocents getting caught in the crossfire and paying the ultimate price.

Hopefully someone gets Nee soon, another feckless scrote.

Seems Cashman is less a dealer and more a hitman who has been a go to guy in his area of Liverpool for years when shootings are 'required'.

He's essentially a dickhead who is less bothered than others in his position about waving a gun around. Not really a hitman, not a big player, just someone who thinks mid-2000s Danny Dyer films are real.

My wife and I are currently expecting our first child, and today was the 12 week scan. Was nervous and excited, hoping everything was going to be ok and happy to report that all seems fine with baby, with a strong heartbeat.

Very excited to finally meet him/her!

Fantastic news. Congratulations

Back