• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Went to see The Mind Mangler at brum alex last night.
Mischief Comedy stuff is always really good. Personally I find their theatre stuff better than their tv stuff - it just suits the medium so much more!

Laughed my ass off no end. Brilliant show, and spectacularly funny. Brilliantly acted out too. Truly superb.
Just back from watching this at the Lowry.

One of the funniest shows I have seen. Just brilliant

Seen pretty much all the Mischief Comedy plays and they are all very good.
Seen Play Goes Wrong, Comedy About a Bank Robbery and Magic Goes Wrong live.

Wish I could pop over to NYC as the main cast are about to launch Peter Pan Goes Wrong on Broadway. Only seen that on TV.

Missed Groan Ups as it was during Covid i was going to see it and not been back round yet.

Last edited:
Saw Groan Ups at the grand, it was my first night out post covid, and it was very good indeed (loved the stage props), but equally was odd only in a half empty theatre.
Ironically(?) Peter Pan goes wrong was one of the last things I saw pre-covid, in feb 2020.
One really great addition I had the chance to see was one of their Mischief Movie Nights where the originals improv stuff. What is at least as funny as the improv itself, is how they vibe off each other, and set each other up in funny/challenging situations for the benefit of the show.

Same speed I get from Virgin. Its great for downloading torrents or large files.

Now the rest of this string is on the SAD thread but it wouldn't make sense putting this on there...
Just got off the phone with SKY.
took 38 minutes, but my TV and fast BB has come down from €218 to €128.
Which includes BB speed up from 18mbs to 500mbs with free activation (which is listed as €100)
So, happy with all of that!

Had catarct surgery on the left eye yesterday - colours & vision is so much better now. Hadn't realised how much my eyesight had changed as its such a gradual decline.

Private hospital, but done via NHS so best of both worlds. Done quickly (was only initially referred in Dec) and painless albeit a small amount of discomfort.

Had catarct surgery on the left eye yesterday - colours & vision is so much better now. Hadn't realised how much my eyesight had changed as its such a gradual decline.

Private hospital, but done via NHS so best of both worlds. Done quickly (was only initially referred in Dec) and painless albeit a small amount of discomfort.
Any follow up stuff Peter?
Neighbour had something like that done and she has to go back once a month for some injection into her eyeball. Puts her on her back with a mask on for the rest of the day!

Any follow up stuff Peter?
Neighbour had something like that done and she has to go back once a month for some injection into her eyeball. Puts her on her back with a mask on for the rest of the day!
That sounds like macular degeneration treatment.

You sure thats a follow up to a medical procedure or just how she gets her kicks every month?
Well.... she's about 81, and so is her husband AND he's a Celtic supporter.
So yes, possibly.

My mum has injections in her eye for cloudiness in the back of the eye. Not cateracts, I'm not sure what they call it. She isn't laid up the rest of the day though.

Happy about the good news but man, the thought of an ocular injection just about sent me tumbling.

Back