• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I assume you're rich as you're batting well out of your league there matey :)

I assume you're rich as you're batting well out of your league there matey :)
Coombe Abbey assumed I was rich as well. The bank beg to differ. But I openly admit I’m punching way above my weight!

Happy for my eldest great grandaughter who's coached by gymnast Nile Wilson, the winner of this year's dancing on ice. She's so happy that she's crying, bless her.

Attachments

• IMG-20221125-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20221125-WA0001.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 29
David Baddiel is the gift that keeps on giving. Britain's only expert on anti-semitism has now written a book disproving God. I wonder where I'd be with just 5% of his self belief.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230319-082241_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230319-082241_Twitter.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 25
*check things that annoy you thread prior to reading...

Discovering that Branston baked beans are bloody gorgeous.

*check things that annoy you thread prior to reading...

Discovering that Branston baked beans are bloody gorgeous.
Mate, if it was a spiritual as when I discovered air fried onion rings then I appreciate what you're saying :)

If you've ever heard Baddiel talk about any subject of substance, then there's no way you can credibly call him thick.

Baddiel: Gary Lineker is wrong to relate anti-immigration rhetoric to 1930s Germany as the Nazi's directed hatred towards German citizens not foreigners. I'm Jewish and my mother lost relatives in the Holocaust so my opinion cannot be questioned.

I've written a book proving that God isn't real. It's brilliant. I haven't read any of the other books on the subject - written by some of history's greatest minds - because I can't be arsed.

If he ain't thick he's bonkers.

Back