• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

got my ticket for the mighty half man half biscuit.
Easily pleased.

Feet coats
XHBLXb4iq1i5.gif

come chat with me next week when that beast from the east hits...

Are thermal socks the ones with aluminium threads in them? Astronauts use them in space?

My Granny got me a pair of them for Xmas and they are indeed quality

I shall be digging my thermal long John's out of the bottom of the draw for tomorrow's game.

I have some of those boot slippers - nice and warm and I can wear them for driving when I pop out to pick the Mrs up. Useful seeing as we have had no heating all winter and having central heating installed next week

Never ever understood fingerless gloves. Utterly pointless. Literally.

They are just the strangest thing. Gloves that keep your fingers cold. And don’t even get me started on the gilet.

I mean, this coat I’ve got to keep me warm. Let’s chop the arms off. Fuck me, that’s a great idea.

What’s next? I know, these thick winter trousers that keep me toasty. Let’s just whip the legs off. Give the err, ‘shorts’ an exotic French name and get some football manager to rock a pair in his technical area. They’ll fly off the shelves.

I’ll give the club shop a ring this afternoon.

There was a huge furore on here many moons ago about an old codgers thread and whether or not there should be a separate sub forum for such twaddle.

From the posts above it would appear that most of us now fall into that category.

There was a huge furore on here many moons ago about an old codgers thread and whether or not there should be a separate sub forum for such twaddle.

From the posts above it would appear that most of us now fall into that category.
Well tbf, that was about a very weird plan to set up a make believe pub and have made up conversations.

I don't care if I'm 31, 41 or 81, I'll have no part in such things.

seinfeld-jerry-seinfeld.gif

Scenes last weekend when I tried showing Kenny the latest scores or something on my phone and he couldn't read it from the staggering distance of 20 inches.

Back